Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Lots of advertising on here now. I didn't mind the ads much before. Yes, you can block them, but, what about new visitors, etc.

I guess with the content aggregating and advantages that has with the search engines they must make a lot off the organic search traffic.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Lots of advertising on here now. I didn't mind the ads much before. Yes, you can block them, but, what about new visitors, etc.

I guess with the content aggregating and advantages that has with the search engines they must make a lot off the organic search traffic.
I don't mind ads especially when they are good deals.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I might try that waxing kit today. Eeeee, I don't expect it to be fun.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Trying OxiClean on the grout again, but a different approach. It worked pretty well last weekend, but I followed the manufacturer's recommend method and it was just too much product that I had to clean off - a bunch of solids, and as far as I know, the solid form is nonreactive and not helping to clean anything.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Trying OxiClean on the grout again, but a different approach. It worked pretty well last weekend, but I followed the manufacturer's recommend method and it was just too much product that I had to clean off - a bunch of solids, and as far as I know, the solid form is nonreactive and not helping to clean anything.
I'd try making it more concentrated (even paste like) or use hot water instead of cold when mixing it up to see if that helps. If not, there's always Comet..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd try making it more concentrated (even paste like) or use hot water instead of cold when mixing it up to see if that helps. If not, there's always Comet..
Making it paste-like was the problem, IMO - there was way too much solid left over, which just coated the surface and caked on. Solid OxiClean isn't going to do anything (I don't think). And, I did use hot water. The part that dissolved worked well. I just used less this time, like people who aren't selling the product recommend. :)

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Making it paste-like was the problem, IMO - there was way too much solid left over, which just coated the surface and caked on. Solid OxiClean isn't going to do anything (I don't think). And, I did use hot water. The part that dissolved worked well. I just used less this time, like people who aren't selling the product recommend. :)
Interesting.. A paste just seems like it would better. The only experience I have with OxiClean is when a friend back in high school used it to clean something he spilled on his carpet. It bleached that spot. Rather than face his parents wrath for a bleach spot, he poured a bunch in the carpet cleaner and bleach their entire living room carpet so they wouldn't notice. They never noticed until he told them a few months later.
--------------
I made myself two sandwiches for lunch. For the first one, I cut two slices of Italian loaf, pressed some parmesan cheese and herbs into it, fried it in a pan with salami, pepperoni, provolone and some spinach leaves stacked in it. Added a little spicy brown mustard.

For the second, I made peanut butter and jelly on white bread.

PB&J was infinitely better and took 1/5th as long to make :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I might try that waxing kit today. Eeeee, I don't expect it to be fun.
Yikes. While I didn't yell out Kelly Clarkson's name...I thought about it. I waxed all of about 1.5" x 1.5" on my stomach. One application of wax, one (cut to a smaller size) strip, and one pull. I don't suspect that I'm ever...ever...going to do it again.

I have a new found respect for Steve Carell. I always thought that scene was hilarious, but I never realized just how badly that must have hurt in reality. Any woman that chooses to do this more than once...I'm not sure if I respect her more, as it is her choice to do this...but I'm sure as s**t not going to mess with her. :eek: :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Yikes. While I didn't yell out Kelly Clarkson's name...I thought about it. I waxed all of about 1.5" x 1.5" on my stomach. One application of wax, one (cut to a smaller size) strip, and one pull. I don't suspect that I'm ever...ever...going to do it again.

I have a new found respect for Steve Carell. I always thought that scene was hilarious, but I never realized just how badly that must have hurt in reality. Any woman that chooses to do this more than once...I'm not sure if I respect her more, as it is her choice to do this...but I'm sure as s**t not going to mess with her. :eek: :D
At the very least, Craig7 was hoping for his initials.
Possibly a heart shape off to one side.
EDIT: If I'm still on your Blocked List you'll be missing all this funny stuff...:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Manscaping is something I never really understood. Maybe it's because I don't have a body worth displaying sans hair...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Manscaping is something I never really understood. Maybe it's because I don't have a body worth displaying sans hair...
Hey, give it a go. Hair grows back. Most of the time. :D Plus, you just put a shirt on if it looks bad...but don't shave your arms unless you either wear long sleeves or are willing to risk the embarrassment. :)

I snagged that waxer before I thought it through, and then I was obligated to use it and review it. The full size waxing clothes probably violate the Geneva Convention. I cut a small slice from one to give it a try. I would have lost my $%&* if I'd used a whole one.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hey, give it a go. Hair grows back. Most of the time. :D Plus, you just put a shirt on if it looks bad...but don't shave your arms unless you either wear long sleeves or are willing to risk the embarrassment. :)

I snagged that waxer before I thought it through, and then I was obligated to use it and review it. The full size waxing clothes probably violate the Geneva Convention. I cut a small slice from one to give it a try. I would have lost my $%&* if I'd used a whole one.
f@#$ it, go big or go home you big wuss :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Manscaping is an art. Mohawks, landing strip, arrows, lightening bolts, etc. It can be a real conversation starter :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I went home.

Crying.
I think if it were me, I would have gone in, total reckless abandon and done an entire a$$ cheek, just to see what would happen. Plus it would make for a funny picture to include in the review.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis