Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

itschris

itschris

You know... having to work sucks. I miss all the good stuff. We went from getting pulled over to wife bashing to talking about d*ck size in the span of about 3 pages. Epic thread.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Whew. I just came from a different thread where I felt like it was D-day and I wasn't even in the line of fire. :eek:

Mu favorite parts were Adams random interjections. :D
Which thread, how did I miss this? :D

But seriously F#ck them guys...

itschris

itschris

Go easy... let's not start muther-fing people in this thread too. If got closed Alex and Adam would... well... I don't know what would happen.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, just a heads up that in about 30 days, you all might get treated to a video comparison of four (not one, not two, not three, but four!) steam cleaners. I bought one in 2009, and I have three more on the way. Then again, I might get lazy...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Feels like my fever is gone now. On the spectrum between feeling good and feeling like ish, I'm somewhere in between.

Time to get showered (yeah, I took the day off from work) and grab Niki and I some lunch.

itschris

itschris

Do you ever take Emergen-C? I wasn't a believer at all until about 3 or years ago. Once I start feeling it coming on... I just start downing that stuff. I certainly feel like it makes the cold less and for a shorter period of time. I sort of feel like I'm getting sick for a few days then done, instead of 2 weeks of feeling sub-human.

I miss having a dog. I had a St. Bernard named Molly and I used to take her to get ice cream on the causeway. She was this perfect 170 pound marshmellow. She was quite the celeb.
Molly.jpg

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Btw, just a heads up that in about 30 days, you all might get treated to a video comparison of four (not one, not two, not three, but four!) steam cleaners. I bought one in 2009, and I have three more on the way. Then again, I might get lazy...

We have a Rug doctor, I was up one night at an un-godly hour and they were selling them on some informercia for something like $1099.00, its blue not red like the rental ones, but the same machine, it works very very well...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I've been dragging my feet on this car sub. Being sick and the 6ft of snow didn't help, but I guess I need to get my rear in gear and get this thing done. At this point I think a bracing plan is really holding me up since the driver takes up 1/3+ of the interior volume. It's definitely a small box for a big driver. I guess we'll see how things go performance wise if I ever get it done.

On a tangential note, it looks like the group buy subwoofers have started shipping. I haven't gotten my final bill yet, but it should be forthcoming in the next week or two I would think. At around the same time I get the subwoofers I may be single again. Coincidence?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
We have a Rug doctor, I was up one night at an un-godly hour and they were selling them on some informercia for something like $1099.00, its blue not red like the rental ones, but the same machine, it works very very well...
Thanks, Irv. These aren't for carpet cleaning...although I suppose that I could use a few more carpet cleaners. :eek: :D These are for hard surfaces (shut up, you guys). I have a Wagner 905 that I bought about 4.5 years ago, but I was never very impressed by it. I bought it mostly to clean my grout lines, but it didn't work for that.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I was going to get one of those but my arm is so big that I think I would crush it plus I would probably just run over my giant John with it since it pretty much just drags the ground. I'm rich anyway so I just hire poor people to put in all new flooring every time it gets dirty...:eek:;):D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks, Irv. These aren't for carpet cleaning...although I suppose that I could use a few more carpet cleaners. :eek: :D These are for hard surfaces (shut up, you guys). I have a Wagner 905 that I bought about 4.5 years ago, but I was never very impressed by it. I bought it mostly to clean my grout lines, but it didn't work for that.

My wife has something like that, not sure the brand its red and comes to a point, makes steam and she cleans the showers with it....

For cleaning your grout lines use magic erasers, nothing works better...

greg- you forgot to mention how expensive your bicycle is and how your cardio program can only be bested by ........uh, no one elses...

And if I were you I wouldn't let poor people in your house, they steal and smell funny, probably from all the fast food and washing up with tap water, who does that, plus they are depressing to look at...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Seriously, or are you just joking? I honestly hope all is going well, but you know that you just made Rick's day. :D
Just joking :D. She definitely isn't thrilled with the idea though. For the time being it's a moot point since I won't be building a new sub until I can afford an amp to power it.

I always knew he had an Asian fetish :eek:

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Lance has/had better cardio than me...

We enjoy spitting on the poor people we let in our house.....

Oh...and I just bought a wheelset for my Mountain Bike that was $2600:eek: It doesn't matter though, my wife is going to kill me.

Mountain Bike Carbon Wheels / Carbon Fiber Wheelset 29 XC

greg- you forgot to mention how expensive your bicycle is and how your cardio program can only be bested by ........uh, no one elses...

And if I were you I wouldn't let poor people in your house, they steal and smell funny, probably from all the fast food and washing up with tap water, who does that, plus they are depressing to look at...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis