Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
From what Adam said above it sounds like Niki is doing better. Copper went back to the vet today for coughing and trouble breathing and is going to a cardiologist Friday. He has good days and bad days. After Friday we'll have a better idea what kind of condition he's in long term.
Man, poor little guy. Wishing the best for Copper.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Well, just had my PJ bulb fail. Not even 1800 hours on it, and I had only put about 700 hours on it since it came with around 1100 IIRC. Oh well. :mad:
Was it a cheap one or a name brand bulb? Just curious.

itschris

itschris

I"m on a Harley kick again. I've been looking at bikes all day. Nancy said she'd give the green light if I get rid of my Gixxer 1000 and wait a few months to make sure I really know what I want. She said, "you always get obsessed with things, than a couple months later, you're on to something else." She said if I still want one really bad when Sept/Oct rolls around, I can get whatever I want. I guess that's a good deal.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Was it a cheap one or a name brand bulb? Just curious.
You know, I have no idea. I bought the PJ used from another member here and never popped it open to find out. I guess I'll know when I got to replace it.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You know, I have no idea. I bought the PJ used from another member here and never popped it open to find out. I guess I'll know when I got to replace it.
I hope you had a spare. PJ rule number one always have a spare.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I hope you had a spare. PJ rule number one always have a spare.
Nope, no spare. I had been putting it off until 2500-3000 hours.

The only "good" thing is that I don't have much time to sit down and use it anyways. Next paycheck I'll be eyeing that $80 bulb though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Flying around in tubes with a bunch of exhaling incubators and recirculated air finally got to me. As of yesterday afternoon, I'm sick. Luckily, not too bad...just a cold, I think.

itschris

itschris

I really have to pee. If only there was a solution to this problem.
Peeing and getting gas are two things I absolutely hate to do. Neither come at an opportune time. There's nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night having to piss. I've literally considered making a big litter box out of a storage bin and putting it next the bed. I tried explaining to the wife the convenience of just being able to roll over and pee. She was having none of it.... that and the cat was looking at me kinda funny.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis