Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
He voted for Palin !!! :D
To me, picking her as his running mate was proof that the Republican party didn't want to win that election.

"Let's pair a guy who probably helped build the Ark and might not live through the whole term with a person who appears dumb as a stick."

"Sounds like a winner."

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I saw you over on PETT scoring an invite. I was tempted to warn everyone over there about giving the monkey your address.
Why? I haven't been back to your place once while you were there. :D

Have you ever met any of those guys before ?
Yeah. There's a guy named Beer Party that had mini statements at the 2011 DIY GTG. He plans on bringing some tri trix this year. dlr hosted then and ... well, the guy hosting this year had me over to his house while he measured a pair of Rotech's speakers with his omni mic.

Now I remember. I scored an invite (great term :)) to the 2011 DIY GTG. I took some pic's and posted a thread over there and I must have gotten the RI nod from this year's host. So I've met a few people once and one guy (Rotech) twice. Honestly there wasn't a bad speaker in the group. I took notes and stuff.

I just went over to copy the thread address and started reading.

New England DIY 2011

Meeting you, Rick, Doug and Mark ... well actually I met GregG first. I don't know if you guys think I'm strange but I'm happy to tell you that you're all weird as f^%&. These guys are no different but they're thing is making this stuff where we're more along the lines of #1. Playback and #2. Video. Mostly it's about the mains for these guys. I didn't see one surround, center or sub at the 2011 thing.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
:D Yeah. There's Beer Party

Meeting you, Rick, Doug and Mark ... well actually I met GregG first. I don't know if you guys think I'm strange but I'm happy to tell you that you're all weird as f^%&. These guys are no different but they're thing is making this stuff where we're more along the lines of #1. Playback and #2. Video. Mostly it's about the mains for these guys. I didn't see one surround, center or sub at the 2011 thing.
"I'm happy to tell you that you're all weird as f^%&."

So basically we are all pretty normal then :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I notice the one guy is actually closer to me than Rickster, he is in Mystic Island NJ squid something or other...
That's gonna be a hike. I'll keep an eye on him.

tell them we send our greetings from the greatest forum on the net :D.
Will do. It's funny but these other groups of guys don't think we're as cool as we think we are. They think they're the cool kids.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
That's gonna be a hike. I'll keep an eye on him. .
Wow you hit the nail on the head, he was actually the only guy that mentions bringing beer and the tap lol, must be a Jerzee thing .

Oh yeah the slight touch of envyitis has reared its ugly head and I immediately went into spy mode..

What time are you leaving , I will be camped out next to the fofo when you come out side lol.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm posting just so that Alex doesn't come over and start helping himself to my stuff.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's very tempting but I have a few things that need tending.

I am actually going to turn the computer off ... soon. :rolleyes:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
This is what I'm doing on Saturday:

DIY New England- Feb. 22, 2014

Can't wait.
As soon as I clicked and saw this line:
(I would also ask anyone attending to being a dessert/snack/entree/non alhaholic beverags like a crock pot of chili or something. I will have some chips/dip/soda)
Just knew you'd be all over that.
I'm sure when he said, "snack or entree" he meant bacon.:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I go in planning to get my tea. 130 bucks later I've got a tea maker, teaspoon, a bunch of tea, a mug. They used that secret weapon known as a cute girl.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I go in planning to get my tea. 130 bucks later I've got a tea maker, teaspoon, a bunch of tea, a mug. They used that secret weapon known as a cute girl.
That may be the secret weapon but you still have to face the weapon of mass destruction when you bring your new toy home and try to explain your reason for the purchase, just saying.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
As soon as I clicked and saw this line:
(I would also ask anyone attending to being a dessert/snack/entree/non alhaholic beverags like a crock pot of chili or something. I will have some chips/dip/soda)
Just knew you'd be all over that.
I'm sure when he said, "snack or entree" he meant bacon.:D
Oh, that reminds me. Gregg's sell cherry pies for like two weeks out of the year. I'm bringing that. I had a piece last night. Chorus: He had a piece last night. And it was amazing. Chorus: It was amazing.

OKLAGMCRUISER

OKLAGMCRUISER

Audioholic Intern
I just nodded off today at my desk. My hand on my keyboard typing oooooooooooo for quite sometime...lol. I'm afraid if that's the longest ooooooo I will ever experience, it was at the very least...silent.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well, just had my PJ bulb fail. Not even 1800 hours on it, and I had only put about 700 hours on it since it came with around 1100 IIRC. Oh well. :mad:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis