Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
What we really want to know is did you end up wearing them.
pics? not for me, for adam, he wanted me to ask... I'll take one of the wife in your tee, was it as old tattered dukes of hazard tee shirt that could be sexy... lol, Im just kidding, I once spent a night at a friends house in TN years ago after a pretty crazy party, and this coed I met came to bed {a 4 foot long couch} in a torn dukes of hazard tee shirt, man did I have some good times in my life...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
pics? not for me, for adam, he wanted me to ask... I'll take one of the wife in your tee, was it as old tattered dukes of hazard tee shirt that could be sexy... lol, Im just kidding, I once spent a night at a friends house in TN years ago after a pretty crazy party, and this coed I met came to bed {a 4 foot long couch} in a torn dukes of hazard tee shirt, man did I have some good times in my life...
It's okay everyone experiments in college.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Where'd A-Dub go??
Boston area. :) I went out to see my brother and his family last week. I didn't say anything before because I don't broadcast when I'm going to be out of town. I was going to tell Alex and try to meet him, but there wasn't really any time to meet up anyway because the visit was fairly short, so I didn't (and with the snow storm on Wednesday, even less chance of seeing him). I was supposed to get back Thursday, but I got stuck in Dallas because the plane that I was supposed to take back to Tucson never made it to Dallas. Ironically, I was only delayed because I booked an earlier flight to get back to Niki...the two flights after mine made it back to Tucson. I ended up getting to Phoenix by way of Santa Ana and then drove back yesterday.

In an earlier post, Alex asked why I was up already - that's why. ;) I misread his post, though, and I thought that he asked why I was up "here." I gotta say, that freaked me out because I thought he knew I was in the area. :eek: I was thinking, "I only turned on the GPS on my phone for five minutes, and he knows I'm here?! Dry waller, my a**. He's some hacker gulping down energy drinks and listening to new age death punk pretending like he can't read manuals." :D

It was good to see my bro and his family again. To thank them for feeding me and all, I went out with him and got some beer. La Fin du Monde never fails to satisfy, but Sam Adam's Infinium was just...well...not good. He was intrigued by it, so I bought it, but what a waste. Probably didn't help that after we got home, I saw on the label that it said best enjoyed by July 2012. Eeee. I'm not sure the freshness was the problem, though.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Boston area. :) I went out to see my brother and his family last week. I didn't say anything before because I don't broadcast when I'm going to be out of town. I was going to tell Alex and try to meet him, but there wasn't really any time to meet up anyway because the visit was fairly short, so I didn't (and with the snow storm on Wednesday, even less chance of seeing him). I was supposed to get back Thursday, but I got stuck in Dallas because the plane that I was supposed to take back to Tucson never made it to Dallas. Ironically, I was only delayed because I booked an earlier flight to get back to Niki...the two flights after mine made it back to Tucson. I ended up getting to Phoenix by way of Santa Ana and then drove back yesterday.

In an earlier post, Alex asked why I was up already - that's why. ;) I misread his post, though, and I thought that he asked why I was up "here." I gotta say, that freaked me out because I thought he knew I was in the area. :eek: I was thinking, "I only turned on the GPS on my phone for five minutes, and he knows I'm here?! Dry waller, my a**. He's some hacker gulping down energy drinks and listening to new age death punk pretending like he can't read manuals." :D

It was good to see my bro and his family again. To thank them for feeding me and all, I went out with him and got some beer. La Fin du Monde never fails to satisfy, but Sam Adam's Infinium was just...well...not good. He was intrigued by it, so I bought it, but what a waste. Probably didn't help that after we got home, I saw on the label that it said best enjoyed by July 2012. Eeee. I'm not sure the freshness was the problem, though.

You were just afraid I'd make you pay for lunch. :D

I'm going on a trip and instead of not telling people I'm leaving ... I'm not going to say where I'm going.
Do you guys use home alarm systems?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You were just afraid I'd make you pay for lunch.
Oh, I assumed that I would. :D Btw, man, I would gladly have bought you lunch. Sorry that I didn't have time on this trip. If I go out again and have a good window to meet up, I'll definitely let you know beforehand to check if you'll be around. You know, instead of being at my house trying on my underwear during your trip...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'll definitely let you know beforehand to check if you'll be around. You know, instead of being at my house trying on my underwear during your trip...
That was weird.
I instantly got three PMs, all saying the same thing.
And I quote, "Lies all lies. He doesn't wear underwear."

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hope you froze your balls off. :D
You'll be happy then. :) As I was standing outside the Dallas airport waiting for a shuttle to the hotel on Thursday, I actually said out loud (no joke), "I'm freezing my balls off." :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"Lies all lies. He doesn't wear underwear."
Well, sure, not during Twister. Normally, though, I do. I believe the turning point in my free balling approach happened that one day in college when I ran for the bus...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You'll be happy then. :) As I was standing outside the Dallas airport waiting for a shuttle to the hotel on Thursday, I actually said out loud (no joke), "I'm freezing my balls off." :D
So Adam wasn't the only one you snubbed. In DFW and not even a peep. :rolleyes: Seriously it's been insanely cold here.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So Adam wasn't the only one you snubbed. In DFW and not even a peep. :rolleyes: Seriously it's been insanely cold here.
I wish that I would have thought it, man! I was just in the "this effing sucks" mentality and preparing to get up at 4:30am to start it all over again.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

Did you meet up with Cliff Clavin while you were in Boston :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Does Steve's new title mean that his writing is extra ordinary? If hope not. I mean, not being distinctive is one thing...but to be normal to a greater extent than usual is just sad.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Ahhh, it's my observation skills that are extra ordinary. :eek: Is the red coloring at least new? Are you a mod now?
Well you're the first person to mention the red at least :D Yes, that's a new, and I've got a few new forum features at my disposal.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis