Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The caps lock on my keyboard is sticking. Maybe I should have said broken. Yes broken would have been a better choice

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's jammed !!! :eek: :D

I'm just figuring out this 300 CD changer. Today I learned to make it shuffle. I am a techie. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It seems like all the items I price tracked on amazon continue to move in the opposite direction of my "desired price". I'm ready to lodge a complaint with Adam, cuz he needs to get that f*&!@*$ place in order.
I'm sorry for your experience in the movement of the price tracking. We understand that this can be frustrating. Unfortunately, our prices are set according to current rates. I apologize for the inconvenience. We hope that you will continue to find products that you like on Amazon.

Did this solve your problem?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been waiting up all night for you and you finally come in and don't even say hi.
Is it cause he's younger? Cause he's Asian? Cause he's younger AND Asian? :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm sorry for your experience in the movement of the price tracking. We understand that this can be frustrating. Unfortunately, our prices are set according to current rates. I apologize for the inconvenience. We hope that you will continue to find products that you like on Amazon.

Not even a little :p

That's the nicest "you're outta f*&@$%* luck" I've ever received :D

I've been waiting up all night for you and you finally come in and don't even say hi.
I'm just more charismatic. Plus I'm foreign which makes me more interesting and lovable by default.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hi. :D

Btw, how's the snow out there? Looks like they're forecasting quite a bit.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Don't act like you care !!! :mad:

:D

Alright, first of all I don't believe YAA actually is a foreigner. First of all, he knows how to spell foreigner.

Hey Adam, why are you up?

I need a USB to serial adapter. This is the one I'm looking at:

Amazon.com: Keyspan by Tripp Lite USA-19HS Hi-Speed USB Serial Adapter, PC, MAC, supports Cisco Break Sequence: Electronics

In order to get the free shipping I need something for like 1 cent so I thought a calibration disc that would help me calibrate 7.1 would be nice so I'm looking at this:

Amazon.com: Keyspan by Tripp Lite USA-19HS Hi-Speed USB Serial Adapter, PC, MAC, supports Cisco Break Sequence: Electronics

It's sold by Oppo and that should be good enough but the Disney WOW thing got better reviews.

Amazon.com: Disney WOW: World of Wonder [Blu-ray]: n/a: Movies & TV

Help a real foreigner out.

- the real Alex :) disclaimer: not my real name. :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This isn't helping Craig7 at all.
He was young & foreign... being from Canada and all.
I know Adam friended him. Young Adam friended his girlfriend. :D

Am I going to have to start another serious thread? Where is BSA? I need some answers!

Please don't make me start a 'which calibration disc' thread. I was watching the Spears Munsil podcast from HTG or something.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

Why is it I read this with an Indian accent? :confused:

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Fuzz is Asian? and young? wow... I'm surprised, he types so old and white...

Its still snowing here, I had enough now, it can stop...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Well, it finally happened, I got myself a f#@k!^g job. I have an actual start date and everything. It's on par with fast food, but I don't care. I'm just excited to start working again.
Thanks to everyone who sent the encouraging and useful pm's.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Well, it finally happened, I got myself a f#@k!^g job. I have an actual start date and everything. It's on par with fast food, but I don't care. I'm just excited to start working again.

congrats, good stuff...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Congrats man :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis