Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I got home early today and my brother let me borrow a copy of bad grandpa, I kind of watched it but now I just sat through it, and I am not a huge fan of that comedy, but I laughed audibly a few times, that says a lot... it was entertaining...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
It is definitely "blank" humor and "tasteless" but there were a few parts that were funny, they took the jackass skit/hiddencamera/prank aspect and put it together with a single story. An oldmans wife passes, his daughter brings his grandson to the funeral and drops him off because she is going to jail, he has to take him cross country to his father....

The funny part is the people that do not know they are in the movie.. Watching people react to an oldman with his penis stuck in a vending machine is funny, the entire penis in the vending machine is kind of immaterial, the "real" reaction the hidden cameras capture and collect is entertaining...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hopefully I'll be able to borrow my Mom's SUV tomorrow so I can get to HD and pick up some MDF and plywood. Then I can finally build a platform so our washer dryer can go back in and I can get started on that sub as well.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Build a platform for washer and dryer? am I missing something, throw them on pallets like everyone else, lol

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just checked my BMI and got a score of 30.6. Higher is better right? :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hopefully I'll be able to borrow my Mom's SUV tomorrow so I can get to HD and pick up some MDF and plywood. Then I can finally build a platform so our washer dryer can go back in and I can get started on that sub as well.
Theme of the day: I came I sawed I conquered.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis