Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I didn't even know they went that high. I'll look into it thanks, I find the elastic resistance is very non uniform. My wife has some 40 or 50 lb bands and they seem to get easier as you stretch them out... I use chain weight once and a while but even that is too much for the shoulder that has the opposite effect, the chains are long so when you start to. Lift them a lot of it is touching the floor but as it gets further away from the floor the weight increases, which in therapy is a little easier than the resistance starting heavy and decreasing

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm back on the plan myself. Want to get back to the resistance levels I had at my peak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have 2 full bodylastic sets so I could easily load up a couple of hundred pounds of resistance if I wanted too. That said I meant for rehabbing your shoulders even further you should look into them.
Bedtime, it's already way over midnight over here in the country that invented skiing as a sport :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
New workout program is kicking my a$$. I now see that PhD isn't just for show Jim Stoppani. Well played, sir, well played.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
There are things you can take that make easier stop la. When I am getting back from a long break I take beta alanine and histidine supplements creatine mono, dextrose, maltodextrine, ALCAR, ect can all take the pains from being in pain away. Faster recovery times and less pain and fatigue...
My pm workout tonight was 3 sets of 14 90 lb skull crushers, 6 sets of 14 130 lb rope tri presses, 3 sets of 14 with 165 lbs on the pec deck, and 6 sets of incline bp with 4 plates on the 7 ft bar... Didn't not take long and I am close enough to being "there".... I am mostly using the cable stuff but tonight I felt ok so did a little more...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm back on the plan myself. Want to get back to the resistance levels I had at my peak.
Save yourself a lot of trouble and just accept that peak means just that ... peak and that's in the past.
What you are in presently is termed the downhill slide. You don't get to go back to the top of this ride.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just sent in my deposit for that group buy. Now the waiting game begins.

itschris

itschris

Save yourself a lot of trouble and just accept that peak means just that ... peak and that's in the past.
What you are in presently is termed the downhill slide. You don't get to go back to the top of this ride.
That's where I'm at. I'm not the 23 year old doing reps with 300 pounds. I'm the 43 year old who just goes to check out the chicks. Just about any resistance training of consequence is bad for my shoulders. I can get in there and f around but nothing serious. The reality is, even light resistance training is better than nothing but my ego tells me otherwise. Once I drop another 20 pounds, I'll head back to the gym.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
At least if there is a famine I'm set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

itschris

itschris

This starting to sound like some twisted version of that gay cowboy movie... what was it? Bare Back Mounting or something like that?

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
This is a forecast you won't see often, see Tonight.

Issued: 4:00 PM CST Wednesday 15 January 2014Blowing snow warning in effect.
<dl><dt>Tonight, 15 January</dt><dd>Periods of light snow and blowing snow. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 50 gusting to 70 near midnight. Low minus 13.</dd></dl>

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It just took me all evening to figure out that for my rec'r to use multi channel as the input I have to press multi channel on the remote. I did a lot of manual reading and connection checking though. Unbelievable. I knew this before but somehow it was the last thing I thought of now that my channels weren't firing. That's cool though. It's exactly what I wanted to be doing for the last couple of hours or so ... no, really. I was about to start a thread about how Oppo was no good and how since this player came from California we should all stop buying anything from anywhere on that side of the Rockies.

It's not easy being me.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
This starting to sound like some twisted version of that gay cowboy movie... what was it? Bare Back Mounting or something like that?
Chris don't play dumb we know you have that on blow-ray the uncut in edited version, lol

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I have an interview tomorrow. Doing background on the company now so I can go in knowing something about them. I always hate the questions, "Why do you want to work for Acme?" & "So, where do you see yourself in 5 years". I want to say something like, "Sleeping with your wife and running this place in to the ground". But I never have. Yet.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
I've never been to war, but i know what war feels like-- i have Battlefield 3, an Abrams tank, and 2 15" subwoofer tuned to 20hz.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis