Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So I was listening to freakin' Mozart on headphones. A day or two ago I put this 90 degree adapter on an RCA cable to have the amp feed not add length to the unit as a whole. Well, it occurred to me that Mozart isn't dropping the bass line so I could listen to it softly play on the speakers so I unplug the headphones and throw the toggle to power up the amps. This unholy screech from the left speaker about deafens me on top of making me sh!t my pants.

I scramble to hit the power button on the rec'r ... silence.

From the next room I hear,

"ALEX !!! What the hell ?!?" :mad:

I failed to make a good connection at the adapter. :rolleyes:

I'm just going to hide in CondoLand until my neighbors maybe forget about the disturbance. :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Mozart is known not to like 90 degree RCA adapters
Plz don't make any pics of your pants now :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
So wife wanted the apartment to herself last night so I went and saw Saving Mr. Banks. Her and Lone Survivor were already sold out. I enjoyed seeing the elder Hanks in a movie again. Funny thing is I spent yesterday watching the younger Hanks in Dexter. So I guess that's the theme this week. If you want to cry go see it otherwise stay home.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I washed a jacket and two hats yesterday morning...but forgot to take them out of the washer. This morning...let's just say that I had to wash them again.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
So wife wanted the apartment to herself last night so I went and saw Saving Mr. Banks. Her and Lone Survivor were already sold out. I enjoyed seeing the elder Hanks in a movie again. Funny thing is I spent yesterday watching the younger Hanks in Dexter. So I guess that's the theme this week. If you want to cry go see it otherwise stay home.
She didn't so much want the apartment all to herself but thanks for getting out of the way.....:eek:

itschris

itschris

I washed a jacket and two hats yesterday morning...but forgot to take them out of the washer. This morning...let's just say that I had to wash them again.

My wife will do that to my stuff... never hers. I mean i'm either in a suit which all get picked up for dry cleaning, or I'm in other "uniform" ... gym shorts and white t-shirt. I equate to a half a load of laundry a week, if that, but it never fails... that I go to put on a shirt and it smells like a$$.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Was going to go to the gym today but the alarm didn't go off so it looks like an arduous day of sitting on the couch with the dog watching movies while the GF is at work.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Was going to go to the gym today but the alarm didn't go off so it looks like an arduous day of sitting on the couch with the dog watching movies while the GF is at work.
Do you know that it's also possible to go to Gym later in the day :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ate too much lunch. Now it's time to try and get Niki to go to the park and walk some of this off.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going to get the fofo. I guess the drums I bought a ways back came with cheap bearings. The one on the left was replaced a few months back. Now it's the one on the right. I hope I don't have to pay a lot. What else is new, right?

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Am I missing something, I started watching this but couldn't complete..... maybe I should try again :rolleyes:
Definitely give this one another chance to win you over, it really is a decent movie that deserves mention.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Why don't you just get some equipment for your place? You could easily get some decent gear for the cost of those Phils. :)
I have the power block dumbbells up to 90lbs and a set of bands, but I can't go heavy with my two favorite lifts with just that stuff. I'm saving up for a package from Rogue Fitness, but that's for when I have my own place. If I did sell the Phils I'd be able to buy the whole lot, but I'd have nowhere to put it at this point.

BTW Philharmonic 3's in maple FOR SALE! FOR SALE! FOR SALE! :p :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis