Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

itschris

itschris

Definitely give this one another chance to win you over, it really is a decent movie that deserves mention.
The acting leaves a little something to be desired, but they're real SEALs, not actors. I dug it. I love Black Hawk Down. It just makes me mad though that or soldiers have to play by different rules. If we were able to fight like they did, their population would have been several thousand less, and I imagine most of them would just stay under their rock. When I watch that flick I just get pissed.

okay... Back to my drink...Sidecar on the Rocks with a Solerno floater

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The acting leaves a little something to be desired, but they're real SEALs, not actors. I dug it. I love Black Hawk Down. It just makes me mad though that or soldiers have to play by different rules. If we were able to fight like they did, their population would have been several thousand less, and I imagine most of them would just stay under their rock. When I watch that flick I just get pissed.

okay... Back to my drink...Sidecar on the Rocks with a Solerno floater
No kidding. Standard military procedures dictate that those SEALs in Lone Survivor eliminate the three guys that stumbled onto them that were clearly Taliban, but they knew that Al Jezeera would have jumped all over that and they might end up in jail for murder. When the ROE's are getting soldiers killed there's a big problem. Especially when the enemy is allowed to get their hands on them and use them against us.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't know it was possible to drive this fast, I'm getting dizzy just by watching thin on the TV
From what I heard, the most powerful of the cars Senna driva was the turborcharged Mc Laren Honda MP4 monster with 1200 horsepower ..... geeeeezzzzzz

I heard today on a video about Senna that once he won the pole position in Monaco, with a margin of 1.5 second to the next.... Alain Prost, again ..... geeeeezzzzzz

Everyone else is fighting about hundredths of a second, or tenths of a second, and Senna blows them all away with 1,5 second margin, how is this even possible to comprehend......
Just as a matter of fact, to make this even more impressive....

The Mc Laren Honda of those days had a fully manual transmission, no paddleshift, nothing there to help the driver, i guess...., but a monster of an engine, you can see on the video how Ayrton is changing gears with his right hand .... racing cars of today are probably much easier to drive, but still..... it would be interesting to compare the lap times of Ayrton Senna and Sebastian Vettel on the Monaco circuit, does anybody know?

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This is, how difficult it is to drive a car :D

He's going as fast as he can but the tyres are not even getting hot, so there's no grip.... and no downforce, and brakes are not getting hot enough to work proplerly....... hah
Yes... not easy........

At the end, engine plays "God save the Queen" :p

itschris

itschris

This is, how difficult it is to drive a car :D

He's going as fast as he can but the tyres are not even getting hot, so there's no grip.... and no downforce, and brakes are not getting hot enough to work proplerly....... hah
Yes... not easy........

At the end, engine plays "God save the Queen" :p
To quote Kimi... "yeah yeah yeah. I know what I am doing!"

Seriously, it gives you total respect for the skill of those guys. i'm looking to go to two F1 races this upcoming season. I can't wait.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
To quote Kimi... "yeah yeah yeah. I know what I am doing!"

Seriously, it gives you total respect for the skill of those guys. i'm looking to go to two F1 races this upcoming season. I can't wait.
wow, you'll totally enjoy that, I really would like to go to F1 race in Monaco.........

Someone asked Juan Pablo Montoya in an intervju once why he should get so much money for driving F1, his response was that it's only a handful people on the planet that's capable of racing an F1 car.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It's just incredible how boring Stereophile and Audiostream turned now.... the only thing you find is an endless coverage on DAC's and hi-end music streamers in different variations. it's a limit how much you want to read about DAC's and $10.000 music streamers that's just disguised Linux computers.... they're definitely out of the list of what I'd like to check now....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How can somebody know what he wants if he never even seen it
- Steve Jobs
Imagination and instinct. XP rules! :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Imagination and instinct. XP rules! :D
Consumers never asked for electricity...
Consumers never asked for the light bulb...
Consumers never asked for the telephone...
Consumers never asked for the phonograph...
Consumers never asked for the movies...
Consumers never asked for the color movies...
Consumers never asked for stereo audio systems...
Consumers never asked for the car to be developed...
Consumers never asked for the personal computer...
Consumers never asked for Skype to be developed...
Consumers never asked for the iPod...
Consumers never asked for the smartphone...
Consumers never asked for the iPad...

The consumer didn't know what he wanted, but all of these things revolutionized our lives

The consumer doesn't know what he wants until he gets it into his hands :p

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Consumers never asked for electricity...
Consumers never asked for the light bulb...
Consumers never asked for the telephone...
Consumers never asked for the phonograph...
Consumers never asked for the movies...
Consumers never asked for the color movies...
Consumers never asked for stereo audio systems...
Consumers never asked for the car to be developed...
Consumers never asked for the personal computer...
Consumers never asked for Skype to be developed...
Consumers never asked for the iPod...
Consumers never asked for the smartphone...
Consumers never asked for the iPad...

The consumer didn't know what he wanted, but all of these things revolutionized our lives

The consumer doesn't know what he wants until he gets it into his hands :p
That stuff is for merchants. I want women and food ... and sometimes sleep.

Speaking of which, isn't it past your bedtime?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That stuff is for merchants. I want women and food ... and sometimes sleep.

Speaking of which, isn't it past your bedtime?
Alex, you're different from everyone else :p

It's already 01.15pm daytime here :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Great way to start the day.

I opened an Excel file emailed to me in my Outlook Express.
Worked on the file all day yesterday, along with multiple saves.
Get up this morning at 5:30 to work on it.
Only to find that Excel doesn't save files opened directly from Outlook Express.:(

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis