Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, I went to the store to get light beer. Well, "lighter" beer - I got some Bud Platinum. At 139 cal/12 oz, it's quite a bit less than the Lucky 13 and IPAs that I've been drinking on vacation. Well, after picking up a sixer, I stroll past where the Lucky 13 bottles were...but they've been replaced. By Lagunitas "The Hairy Eyeball Ale." Huh, never heard of that. 9.4% ABV...yeah, that's going to be packing some calories. So, of course I got some. :eek: :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't want things to get interesting. I watched 'The Family' the other night. Michelle Pfifer got old. But the cutie that plays her daughter ... yowza.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Who are you trying to kid ... I just know you're lactose intolerant.
I'm not, but I wouldn't get it to drink. I mean, come on, only really rich people can afford to indulge in such luxury. It would be for the collectible resale value.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm not, but I wouldn't get it to drink.
Oh yeah, that's right. I remember now. You won't do dairy because of the udderly despicable ways cows are treated. I will tell you that the bovine community has breathed a collective sigh of relief since I had a disagreement with my butcher. My red meat consumption has seriously dropped off. Pigs and chickens however are sh!tt!ng bricks lately.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
At least we hope that meat was chicken

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel like such a whore. I've been posting on the Amazon Vine forum. :eek: :eek:

I know that many of you are members of multiple forums, but I guess that I'm just traditional - I'm a one-forum man. Well, I was. Oh, the shame.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I feel like such a whore. I've been posting on the Amazon Vine forum. :eek: :eek:

I know that many of you are members of multiple forums, but I guess that I'm just traditional - I'm a one-forum man. Well, I was. Oh, the shame.
I guess I'm the same way.
Either it's that, or there isn't room for anymore wasted time in my schedule.:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Looks like that group buy is going to happen. Now i just need to figure out what alignment I'm going to out then in, or if I just wait until I can swing a third to build my own triax.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis