Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, that looks...painful. :D

Oh, yeah, and let us know how the counseling goes afterwards. :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You know, that was all normal...until the double wink.

:D
I'm surprised the banana comment didn't bring out the monkey. Pretty excited to be going back to a beach that is commonly ranked as one of the best in the USA.

My little dog is going to be pissed that I'm going to be gone for a week. He's going to miss all of his furniture.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well, that looks...painful. :D

Oh, yeah, and let us know how the counseling goes afterwards. :p
yeah it might hurt but itll look good :D oh Adam dont you like it when i dont ask you if i can get a new tatttoooooo

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
You might want to check your in box.
I've forwarded several PM's.
While some here like the pic for wallet size; a few are complaining it gets grainy when blown up to a poster. :D
I didn't even know Doug could spell exquisite?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Getting ready to install another faucet.

Hey, Alex - want me to make an instructional video for you? :D Sorry, though, I don't have a tool belt...so there won't be any gratuitous crack.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Getting ready to install another faucet.

Hey, Alex - want me to make an instructional video for you? :D Sorry, though, I don't have a tool belt...so there won't be any gratuitous crack.
For the video, have the faucet gift wrapped.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm slightly delayed in the install. I saw a pooch wandering around outside, and then I went out to put it on a leash and check out it's collar (which it had). Unfortunately, it took off and I couldn't stop it before it got to the busier road about a block away. I then chased it, at a distance so as to try and not scare it into running to a pretty main road about half mile from here, but I couldn't catch it and then lost track of it near that road. I think (and hope) that it cut up another (not busy at all) road one block from there, but I couldn't find it. Another guy was out with his wife walking their dog, and he tried to help chase it down, too. I sure hope that it got home safely.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Without fail, every install results in me cracking my skull at least once, and having pressurized water shooting under my sink. Other than that, pretty smooth... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Lesson learned - never connect just one water supply to a faucet.

Why? Obvious in hindsight, but if you move the handle to part cold/part hot, it opens flow between the two supply lines...so water will flow from the one that you have connected to the one that you don't...and that, boys and girls, is how I got water all over under the sink.

Twice. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On a related note, this faucet isn't that awesome. Not horrible, but not awesome. After being able to try three different Moen designs after window (well, monitor) shopping and buying the Arbor design last October, I'm really happy that I bought the one that I did. It's by far the best out of the four designs that I've tried.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
You might want to check your in box.
I've forwarded several PM's.
While some here like the pic for wallet size; a few are complaining it gets grainy when blown up to a poster. :D
I didn't even know Doug could spell exquisite?
Yeah. Got 'em. The most disturbing one is from Gene. It's just not right to think that way. :rolleyes::p
Was he like that before Alex got here?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Crap. One of my web servers crashed. Going to be a long night. I was supposed to leave for vacation tomorrow. I hope that still happens.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Crap. One of my web servers crashed. Going to be a long night. I was supposed to leave for vacation tomorrow. I hope that still happens.
I'm not really sure what a web server is but read this to put you in a better mood.

When did all the Texas men go soft? I think Canada has a better grasp on this topic.

Time for some real advice.

You need to make sure that Steph knows exactly what it takes to continue to earn your respect and you need to position your self-confidence in a way that reinforces her need to change her behavior. She has to earn your attention, work for your admiration. You need to maintain a higher status than her so that she can continue to pursue her biological need to want to mate with you. This is no game. Women want to be treated like objects and its your job to fulfill that want so that she feels like she needs to earn your love. The alpha male understands that he has limitless options when it comes to companionship and any woman must relentlessly prove her worth if she wishes to have the privilege of being in his bedroom.

:D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
That is a classic and is probably what got them into counseling in the first place.

Do you have those things bookmarked or something. That was like a year ago.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Finished installing the faucet, recording the video, and then taking it back out. One thing that I didn't like was that the spray handle is loose. Then, after taking everything back out...I realized why the spray handle was loose. The replacement that Moen sent me has a different base than the original one that came (slightly damaged) with it. When I first tried it, it wouldn't go in (shut up). Figuring that maybe it was just a tight fit, I forced it (again, shut up). Then, it seemed fine. Turns out, it apparently didn't initially fit because the base on the replacement is a bit too large in one spot, and I think that I bent in part of the plastic - so now the original handle is really loose. I wanted this to be over, but to be fair to Moen, I need to contact them again.

All of that said, the faucet that I bought is a lot nicer, IMO - even if the handle wasn't loose.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis