Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's just bad luck right there.

... and stupid. Isn't messin' with the mail like real serious?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That's just bad luck right there.

... and stupid. Isn't messin' with the mail like real serious?
Federsl offense up to $250,000 fine and 5 years in prison as maximums per mailbox.

On a lighter note I just got called a shill. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just made the call that lands me on the current job of choice if I feel up to it (as in not sick ... you sick-os). Tough to pass up on the strength of proximity and free parking. We'll see in the AM. Now if I could find the solution to this sneezing marathon. This is so unpleasant. Thing is that I just know rum would help. Couldn't hurt, right?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Yeah, it's a real shocker that he ends up in counseling so much... :D
... not to mention bar room brawls. :D
hey i didnt want to do that at all Steph is just well the boss, but still she does all the things around the house accept you no the lawns etc etc,
that was one time and he hit me the women basher, still to this day cant believe he smacked me with a glass, i ran in to said bloke just the other day and he avoided me, steph happens to no his wife, so they got to talking and he walked the other way?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, the irony. Or, rather, frustration.

My internet keeps dropping tonight. It's done that for years, about every day, but tonight has been especially bad. It caused me to finally hit my threshold and decide to contact my service provider. I go through their website (pretty easy, actually), take about ten minutes to fill out the form, and then...when I try to submit it...the effing connection drops. I have to say, I saw that one a mile away. Luckily, I had the piece of mind to quickly copy and paste all of my entries into a text document before the page timed out.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm so bored, I even appreciate the recent spammer for posting. At least he/she is adding unique posts. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think you drove her off. I'm assuming you're the one that nuked her. She was nice enough, man.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
He probably isn't.

Btw, man, are you feeling up to taking that choice job that you mentioned?
Tomorrow isn't looking good. Besides, the risk of infecting everybody seems high. I'm sneezing and can feel the germs blasting everywhere. I feel contagious.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think you drove her off. I'm assuming you're the one that nuked her. She was nice enough, man.
That's it ... lower your standards enough and Cupids bow can be heard splintering as the arrow takes flight.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Tomorrow isn't looking good. Besides, the risk of infecting everybody seems high. I'm sneezing and can feel the germs blasting everywhere. I feel contagious.
If not for the sneezing, you could wear a medical mask to keep from getting everyone else sick. That was big in Japan when I was there, and I've started to see people here doing it now, too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's it ... lower your standards enough and Cupids bow can be heard splintering as the arrow takes flight.
"Lower your standards until your expectations are already met." That's right up there with my other favorite, "When in doubt, chicken out."

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis