Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
That would make sense if he were returning from a passion filled weekend with Alex. Did I mention he had a couple of horses with him? I'm not sure how they would play into the festivities...
Prominently I'm sure.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Watching a serial killer that kills other serial killers this is interesting TV.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Fuzz, you've probably noticed, but there's a cute girl on Facebook that has the same name.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
My old phone just sold on ebay for 70% more than my reserve. As long as the buyer doesn't lodge any complaints once he gets it I think I made out pretty well. After fees and shipping I'll have recovered 58% of what I spent on the new phone and and tablet. Pretty sweet.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I knew that you'd say that...jacka** :p...but I figured that I wouldn't post your real name. :)
What can I say, I'm a sucker for the easy one's....er....laughs I mean :eek: Additionally, I just took a quick peek and you weren't wrong. Consequently I'm in the car heading West faster than Doug comes running when Rick unzips his ____________ (insert any word). :p

Or at least, shave her.
And lose all that sex appeal? No thank you :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My last day of work this year! Woo, woo!

(And a GIF to get the rest of you excited. :p :D)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have two packages from FedEx (one is my new coffee maker, and the other is coffee - both essential :D) that haven't had their statuses updated since Sunday. The coffee maker is still sitting in Georgia...so, yeah, it's on my mind...and the coffee left California over three days ago. The coffee is supposed to arrive today, and the maker tomorrow. I didn't follow to storm stories, so maybe Georgia was impacted - but I think that Cali to Arizona is a pretty straight shot. Oh, well. I guess that the ~140 espresso pods that I have left will get me through the weekend. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm waiting for another 8GB of PC memory from new egg.
The shipping is a little strange.
DSL had it first, and the tracking info was great.
They handed the package over to the U.S. Postal service.
Now, as usual, tracking info is non existent or very late.:(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The coffee maker made it to Phoenix! Pretty sweet, especially because it never officially left Georgia. :D

The coffee, on the other hand, is still AWOL.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis