What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
There was at least one pretty cool key holder project out of Tucson. I liked the idea, but I don't carry that many keys.
I don't have a ton, but I have probably 5 and some keychain scannable cards. It's more my hate of the jingling from all that stuff and the fact that they tend to spread out in my pocket making it uncomfortable that led me to finding an alternative.

connieflyer

connieflyer

Audioholic
Just ordered a headphone amp, for my Senheiser hd650's. Project Ember...

emcf.jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Damn that's nice...I only wish. How do you like it? I had the Senns 580 hooked up to an amp and loved it, which I sold cause I needed the funds.:( Enjoy it.

connieflyer

connieflyer

Audioholic
Project Ember has not been built yet, should be this week, can't wait. Tubes have always had a special place for me since the 70's when I had a Fischer 400 tube amp. The follow on transister amps never quite captured the sound of the tubes. Let you know what I think of the ember when it arrives. They have several price ranges Built Amplifiers. Good people to deal with also.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Too many good sales to pass up!

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sweet, I have the 3 as well and really like it. Thanks to it I killed about 30+ hours of my life right off the bat watching the first 3 seasons of Downton Abbey.

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
I bought a pair of Energy CB-20 for half off at Best Buy. I am not sure that I will be keeping them. Right now they sound very bright.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Sweet, I have the 3 as well and really like it. Thanks to it I killed about 30+ hours of my life right off the bat watching the first 3 seasons of Downton Abbey.
I still have my WD downstairs in my main HT setup. I bought it more for its private network streaming capabilities and its ability to play any kind of format under the sun than its lack of apps. :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I still have my WD downstairs in my main HT setup. I bought it more for its private network streaming capabilities and its ability to play any kind of format under the sun than its lack of apps. :p
That's where you and I differ, I use the apps a lot more than I network stream. I mostly use my Roku for HBO Go and Amazon. I've used Plex a few times and it works great, but it's definitely used pretty sparingly compared to the other apps.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
That's where you and I differ, I use the apps a lot more than I network stream. I mostly use my Roku for HBO Go and Amazon. I've used Plex a few times and it works great, but it's definitely used pretty sparingly compared to the other apps.
That's why I'm putting it on my wife's TV :p She's more like you in that she has her list of must see TV programs. It frees my HT system up to watch my male oriented flicks or to listen to music.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
;)Reunited and it feels so good...

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
So you went fishing at Amazon - Dennis is still trying to work out a mod for the FS52
A marketable one? He already completed and reviewed a similar mod to the one done on the BS22 for the FS52.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis