What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Funny. My Chinese friends think it's hilarious that Americans pay top dollar for the latest thin, light phones, then put them in bulky heavy cases. To me, the case protects and maybe more importantly, makes the phone easier to handle. But I can see their point.
That is why I have two cases, the Speck is very thin and still shows off the phone, which is fine for normal use. The Otterbox, which is a lot thinner than previous models I have used, is for when I travel, as I do tend to drop the phone from time to time as history as shown, and it's almost as bad to have cracked phone as a broken phone, to be without one when at an event.

Apparently Chinese must have superglue on their hands or don't worry about dropping the phone. ;)

It all boils down to how you use it. If it was for personal use, I wouldn't worry so much, but since it has all my contacts, appointments, notes, etc on it, I tend to offer it a little better protection.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Picked up a speck but no screen protector for the phone until life proof releases the case I want. Some 6 cases fit, some didn't. The speck fits reasonably well, but BB was out of life proof cases so I couldn't check the fit. Ah-well I can wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Harmony Ultimate One arrived today.
upload_2015-9-28_17-19-22.png

Set it up w/ online software/instructions. I can only say it is very, VERY COOL! Thanks to all who recommended it!

H

hankki

Junior Audioholic
I bought the new Iron Maiden "The book of souls" from HDtracks. 4 dollars cheaper than the cd in store here in finland. I didn't like it the first time I listened to it on spotify but it grows on me.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Funny. My Chinese friends think it's hilarious that Americans pay top dollar for the latest thin, light phones, then put them in bulky heavy cases. To me, the case protects and maybe more importantly, makes the phone easier to handle. But I can see their point.
+1

That is why I bought the Galaxy S6 Active....going commando....no case!

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
My Galaxy S4 phone was showing its age so I started looking for a new phone. I wanted to go back to an iPhone but I just couldn't justify spending $700 on a phone. I decided on the Asus Zenfone 2 with the 4GB RAM, 16GB storage, Intel Atom processor configuration.
It was $229 and they are unlocked phones so no carrier bloat.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:cool:Used 818 for PJ setup. Hopefully I'll get it in time for my Bday next week:

Hookedonc4

Hookedonc4

Audioholic
image.jpeg
Picked up the Worxs 20V GT 2.0 trimmer/edger, blower and jaw saw. We like it...
Lays out a good edge.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

To replace my stolen copy... >sigh< still finding things missing and it has been over a year.

H

hankki

Junior Audioholic
I just ordered tickets to Black Sabbath "The End tour" concert in Helsinki next summer on July 7th. Hopefully they are all still alive then... It's "only" a 300 mile trip, one way but I think I'll go by train.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
I just ordered tickets to Black Sabbath "The End tour" concert in Helsinki next summer on July 7th. Hopefully they are all still alive then... It's "only" a 300 mile trip, one way but I think I'll go by train.
Only seen Sabbath once in 72 at the Savannah Civic Center, tickets where $5.50> Still have ticket stub.

1dwn5up

Enthusiast
Picked me up a iPad case for iPad 4 (1st GEN with Retina Display & Lightning port) for $6. Can't find them anymore, iPad is still going strong.

H

hankki

Junior Audioholic
Picked me up a iPad case for iPad 4 (1st GEN with Retina Display & Lightning port) for $6. Can't find them anymore, iPad is still going strong.
I still use Ipad 2, not air 2, with IOS8 and it's a bit slow but better with IOS8 than 7.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis