What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Oh I'm sure you needed that one.
I swear I do :D

Have you even sold the other amp yet?
No comment.

You are going to get in trouble again.
Yep.

The x-box and now this coming in the mail.
The Xbox was sanctioned, this was most certainly not. Assuming the ad was/is for real, I've never seen one of these for the price I paid for it. @ 8 ohms, ACH full rated power I paid less than $0.50/watt, which I think is pretty good.

sgtjim

sgtjim

Junior Audioholic
I don't have the cash flow for bikes like you do.

But, man I am a Specialized Fanboy myself (and I'm not a fanboy of many brands of anything).

See my pic, 2013 Specialized Carve HT. Wow, it is truly a pleasure to ride!

I started on a 2008 Specialized RockHopper 29er and have worked my way up. Enjoy the ride.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Endless River
Well you know I had to get it. First time I listened to it, it was OK. After a few times I can appreciate it more. It just gets better and better. Great sound and packaging. It's not an album you would play at high volume. Just sit back, close your eyes and enjoy the journey.

Last edited:
C

cptslow

Audioholic Intern
Bought a new PLAYGO USB wireless DAC. Trying out the new TIDALHIFI lossless streaming.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought myself one of these for $59.99 at Best Buy, marked down $20. Its my Christmas gift.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Not bad pricing how many things can it control?
5 which is exactly the number of items I have for my main system. The Harmony 700 is going upstairs to serve for my secomday system because the OK button is beginning to work intermittently.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just preordered (release tomorrow lol)

Miyazaki-san's final film

And one of my favorites from him:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis