What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Well, since it was Holiday sales time and I wanted some new speakers - and since I
wanted to tame it down some - I bought the Monoprice premium bookshelf speakers
on sale for $63 a pair with free shipping. At least a savings of $34 with shipping.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
More boring than a monitor or speakers, but I grabbed one of these on sale at Amazon on Tuesday.

I just noticed that, even though it was a timed deal on Tuesday, the price is still what I paid for it. Maybe it went back down today for another sale. It was $33, but is now $25.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice Z looking forward to your thoughts. My Daytons are still in the box. :( After doing temp work for awhile it looks like I may have a permanent position, so no time for the review maybe this weekend. :) Man they are making those usb's alot smaller.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Man they are making those usb's alot smaller.
They are amazingly small, but they've got high capacity microSD cards, too. I have a slightly older 8GB version of that drive that is USB 2.0. It stuttered when I tried using it on the DVR that we both have. I'm hoping this 3.0 version will be fast enough. I'd like to ditch the cable to my 1TB drive for a little cleaner look.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
How high do they go in gigs? Maybe if thy have a good sale be nice to use with the DVR.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How high do they go in gigs? Maybe if thy have a good sale be nice to use with the DVR.
That particular model goes to 64GB, as far as I know. Not for long-term archiving, but plenty for me to record a few shows to watch later on in the week.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I saw that Amazon was going to have Pitch Perfect on a deal later today, and then I saw that it was on the DVD and not the blu-ray. "Acca-scuse me?! This is bulls**t!" I clicked to the page, saw the DVD is regularly $13...and saw that the blu-ray (that comes with a DVD) was only $9, probably on sale already. Boom. Got that and some new measuring cups.

Matt34

Matt34

Picked up a pair of Wave Crest Audio's HVL-1 for my living room setup.

And these for the surround speakers:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Finally good deals on these could not let these get away. Good amazon deals. :)

Used for 10 bucks.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
One more...only $19 Love these old Clint westerns. Decent review at bluray.com.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Fuzz Is that a massage chair?
Nope, it's called a Zero Gravity chair. They're used outdoors a lot, but the basic premise is that due to the design you can recline as much or as little as you want and stop it at any point with little effort and it will stay in that position. There are some tight space restrictions in the room I have the surround setup in since it is also my office; so this chair should be perfect as long as it's as comfortable as I remember it being when I sat in one at Gander Mountain.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Those bigger chairs are expensive, whoa. Enjoy it.
This one wasn't too bad. About $48 shipped from Amazon. I've seen certain one's as much as $130 though. I'll give the cheaper one a whirl on the off chance it's as good as the $130 one ;)

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
image.jpg First multi saw I used- very nice but expensive 5 years ago.
I've been through 2 cordless (1 Bosch that died after a year and the Milwaukee I use regularly) since.
Good product.
Cheers, Mac

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis