What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I bought another amp. I don't need another amp but I seem to have issues passing up good deals. A Rotel RB-1050 will be for my office. I want to get a nice pre to go with it. Watching a few on ebay. If anyone has a spare Parasound P3 they would like to part with look me up.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I bought another amp. I don't need another amp but I seem to have issues passing up good deals.
You and me both :D Nice buy, I'm actually looking for a Pre or receiver for the living room. I'm sick of no HDMI and having to patch things together, plus no HD Master.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
You and me both :D Nice buy, I'm actually looking for a Pre or receiver for the living room. I'm sick of no HDMI and having to patch things together, plus no HD Master.
Me, 3.

Actually, I'm in the middle of sourcing parts for my next amp build. I have been sending some PMs with TLS, and some emails to some vendors.

It looks like my next amp will be based on the TI LM4780 and I will get ~100Wrms per channel @ 8ohms.

I don't need a new amp either. At least I will learn something and build my skill set----what's your excuse. :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
FireTV Stick arrived last night. Didn't have time to connect it because the pup is sick :(

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I hope the pup is ok. Something he/she ate?
Yeah, we took her to the parents house and left her and their pup out running around for a while and she came home with an upset stomach. So something she ate there. Sometimes she'll eat old fruit from the trees that fell to the ground or whatever she finds. For some reason she loved slightly rotten apples when we had the granny smith tree.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Yeah, we took her to the parents house and left her and their pup out running around for a while and she came home with an upset stomach. So something she ate there. Sometimes she'll eat old fruit from the trees that fell to the ground or whatever she finds. For some reason she loved slightly rotten apples when we had the granny smith tree.
Were they fermented? Could be she likes a little buzz.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That would be my guess lol. She does like beer too :)
My best friend from high school used to give his dog a little beer every once in awhile and the dog loved it.

Anyways, hope the pup feels better. This might be the last time I get to see my buddy. My parents have told me he keeps getting worse. Has to have his lungs drained every two weeks or so and they're taking ~1lb of fluid out every time, but at least he's still in good spirits.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
27" curved screen monitor. Camelcamelcamel tells me that this is the best price the monitor has ever been at so I jumped on it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My best friend from high school used to give his dog a little beer every once in awhile and the dog loved it.

Anyways, hope the pup feels better. This might be the last time I get to see my buddy. My parents have told me he keeps getting worse. Has to have his lungs drained every two weeks or so and they're taking ~1lb of fluid out every time, but at least he's still in good spirits.
Wow, that's rough. Sometimes they let you know when it is time and sometimes you have to be the one. It was extremely difficult with our last pup. Good luck.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Wow, that's rough. Sometimes they let you know when it is time and sometimes you have to be the one. It was extremely difficult with our last pup. Good luck.
Thanks, I think the toughest part will be not being able to be there for the end, but at least he and I get one last hurrah. I'll have have to spoil him silly with Thanksgiving food.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai

So sorry, Fuzz. One of the toughest things ever. I always tell myself that the dog would have been on this earth with or without me, but I'm not sure any other person or place would have made him happier while he was here. Doesn't help much... maybe a little. Good luck.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex, that's really sad news. I sure hope that you all have a great time together while you're home with him. I'm glad that he's still in good spirits. He must know that you're coming home.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So sorry, Fuzz. One of the toughest things ever. I always tell myself that the dog would have been on this earth with or without me, but I'm not sure any other person or place would have made him happier while he was here. Doesn't help much... maybe a little. Good luck.
Alex, that's really sad news. I sure hope that you all have a great time together while you're home with him. I'm glad that he's still in good spirits. He must know that you're coming home.
Thanks guys. I appreciate the thoughts. The vet has been telling us since this summer that he could go anytime and he keeps going through these cycles of seeming better and then deteriorating. The cycles seem to be accelerating, especially with his lungs filling up so we're holding out hope he'll make Christmas, but are dealing with the real possibility he may not. In either case we/I'll enjoy the time I get him over the next couple days and take it from there.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis