What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
PS 4

View attachment 12980

I think I may return it though. Just not super thrilled with it. Plus I thought it came with a couple of free months of PSN but I guess it doesn't and you can't play online without it. Played some BF 4 and it was INSANE playing with 64 people. Sucks that it doesn't play 3D BD's or CD's. Found out last night that there is not BT to IR adapter so that you can control it with a universal remote like you could with the PS 3. Apparently Sony has blocked that.

I swear Sony sucks.
I haven't' been able to find the camera for it anywhere either. Sold out. No BT remote for it. I've been using mine more lately for things, but one of the biggest things is having to be connected to play downloaded content. They really need to provide a better option.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watch Batteries

Splitter

Deluxe CD

Last edited by a moderator:
macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Snowballing :0

So I buy new speakers for the office and my puny amp won't handle em like it did my Emps.
Time for another upgrade :0

Sounds clean and clear now:)
Cheers, Mac

dalumberjack

dalumberjack

Audioholic
uploadfromtaptalk1390661634948.jpg
My new diaphragm for my Klipsch KLF C-7 speaker. Super excited to put it in.

Sent from my Note 3

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Is that the NAD D3020?
Yup- so far so good!
plan b was a 7050- Better features and more power..really don't need it but would like airplay on wireless. Also, the 7050 has a feature that contours for my psb speakers. Tempting :)
Cheers, Mac

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Ordered these yesterday(sale thread) to try Pioneer headphones for the 1st time and because the price was right (They were high end when they came out for $250:eek:), also just cause simply I like the 52's and retro look/long cord alot:

Review: Pioneer SE-A1000 Review | Digital Trends Reviews

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just purchased an Airport Express. I like it. I like it a lot. Now, I can stream my iTunes from laptop to HT. I was getting computer audio to HT with a X-FI HD, using its USB to S/PDIF function. The Airport Express eliminates a cable which my wife complained about. At any rate, the streamed sound actually seems more detailed than former delivery methods.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

Ordered these yesterday(sale thread) to try Pioneer headphones for the 1st time and because the price was right (They were high end when they came out for $250:eek:), also just cause simply I like the 52's and retro look/long cord alot:

Review: Pioneer SE-A1000 Review | Digital Trends Reviews
Haha one of the negatives on a review of those is an "unruly cord" lol. Enjoy them :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
That's ok Fuzz because I can walk all around with them in my tiny apt.:D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan

Haven't been happy with the PS4 so I picked up an Xbox 1 last night. So far I'm digging it. Looks like the PS 4 is going back.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That's ok Fuzz because I can walk all around with them in my tiny apt.:D
Good times right there. I actually have a 50ft extension cord for my headphones that I used a lot in college and while living home for when I wanted to each a movie or play some video games at times when it was not really appropriate to do so at the levels I was looking for :D

Speaking of headphones, I just ordered a new pair of in ears because I wasn't thrilled with the pair I had. Then I found my old pair that I thought I lost. Now I have 3 pairs. Why is it so hard to find a good pair of in ears for working out?? Stupid first world problems :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis