What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Sarah McLachlan?!?! I think you need to surrender your man-card John.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
LOL. I was going to say "One of these things isn't like the other...." I listened to the disc last night and I'd have to agree with the review on SA-CD.net that it sounds fantastic but the music is less than exciting. I already knew it was my least favorite album, but I didn't want to pass up on the SACD.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Picture is a little dark. My new center and towers. Not bad sounding for an apartment system. My neighbors just love how they sound.

Last edited:
walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Neighbors just stopped by to check out my new speakers. They said the whole building is shaking. Two floors down the guy said "I put my hand against the wall and I could fell that bass".

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I don't see what the point would be, unless the grills are going to be welded on. He'll just blow them off :p
Those look like speakers that don't need subs......
So what does Walter do? He gets two subs.:D
We should should start taking bets to see how long until he either buys the apartment complex or gets evicted.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Those look like speakers that don't need subs......
So what does Walter do? He gets two subs.:D
We should should start taking bets to see how long until he either buys the apartment complex or gets evicted.
He's got a system that could fill an auditorium......in a 13 X 20 living room in an apartment complex. I guess that makes sense :eek: :p :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Picture is a little dark. My new center and towers. Not bad sounding for an apartment system. My neighbors just love how they sound.

That center is bigger than my new tower, awesome looking setup Walter. I really like the overall appearance of those speakers, they demand attention.

I

Irishman

Audioholic
No thanks to afterlife2 this happened

I also upgraded my phone and took advantage of a little promotion they are running. More to come on that when it arrives :D
I know you've probably gotten this question a million times in this thread, but where did you find these amazing hi-res Blu-ray cover arts?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I know you've probably gotten this question a million times in this thread, but where did you find these amazing hi-res Blu-ray cover arts?
Amazon. If you go to say "Riddick" and look at the product page. Those little boxes under the main images on the left are clickable and open a popup box with a larger view of the images. Right click on the image in the new popup box and click "open in new tab" or new window and voila, you have huge hi res cover art.

I

Irishman

Audioholic
I picked these up recently: Evil Dead the remake for $8 and THX-1138 for $4!

WTF? In the advanced options, it showed me that it was recognizing the pastes, but when I submitted it, you see the broken links above.

Last edited by a moderator:
darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
PS 4

ps4-rhombox-cropped-300x176.jpg

I think I may return it though. Just not super thrilled with it. Plus I thought it came with a couple of free months of PSN but I guess it doesn't and you can't play online without it. Played some BF 4 and it was INSANE playing with 64 people. Sucks that it doesn't play 3D BD's or CD's. Found out last night that there is not BT to IR adapter so that you can control it with a universal remote like you could with the PS 3. Apparently Sony has blocked that.

I swear Sony sucks.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis