What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Due to some unforeseen circumstances I found myself in need of somewhere to put my TV.

Unforeseen circumstances? Hope everything is ok.

Post more pics of that little critter. Can't get enough of that little face. What did you name her? You should have known with her little mask she would be a trouble maker.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
A couple of Benadryl covered in peanut butter should do the trick! Or fence in the yard and buy rabbits!
LOL, I'm not sure it would. She runs and plays most of the day at doggy daycare and is still insane when I pick her up. Limitless energy and the breeder said she was medium drive.

Post more pics of that little critter. Can't get enough of that little face. What did you name her? You should have known with her little mask she would be a trouble maker.
Lola and that's what I've heard so many people say. She is about the cutest little dog, but dang does she get into everything and is definitely struggling with potty training.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Besides new GPU, I spy with my little eye, Asus X99 Deluxe mobo, Corsair (Vengeance?) DDR4 ram and Corsair CPU water cooling
You are correct, good eye!

My Setup:
  • Corsair 900D Full Tower Case
  • EVGA 1000w G2 SuperNova Power Supply
  • Corsair H110i Liquid CPU Cooler
  • Intel I7 5930K CPU
  • Asus Deluxe X99 Motherboard w/USB 3.1
  • Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 16GB
  • LG Combo HD-DVD/Blu-Ray CDRW Drive (Yes I have some left over HD-DVD movies)
  • Samsung 500GB M.2 SSD 960 Evo Drive
  • 2xSamsung 256GB Evo Pro 850 SSD
  • 2x4TB Western Digital Black Drives (Holds my NAS Backups)
  • Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme Video Card
  • Dell 3415W 34" Curved 4K Monitor
  • Logitech 910 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard
  • Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Mouse
  • Emotiva Airmotiv 4 Speakers

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
A couple of Benadryl covered in peanut butter should do the trick! Or fence in the yard and buy rabbits!
LOL, I'm not sure it would. She runs and plays most of the day at doggy daycare and is still insane when I pick her up. Limitless energy and the breeder said she was medium drive!
Okay, add a couple of otters w/water feature and throw in a badger for good measure!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I gotta...............stop........this........spending......spree...........

$73. Cdn from Amazon.ca including shipping

and this for just under $20 from Amazon.ca

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I gotta...............stop........this........spending......spree...........

$73. Cdn from Amazon.ca including shipping

and this for just under $20 from Amazon.ca

When you get your lighting tacked up, you'll have to show it off for us.

Goodband

Goodband

Audioholic
Treat myself with one of the greatest guitar album imo. I listen to it a lot over Spotify premium but can't wait to handle and listen to this masterpiece on CD produced by MA Recording

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

Ordered for my kids from Dennis. They will "inherit" my UMC-200 when I get my MC-700 which should be coming next week, so I figured I'd get them a little speaker upgrade at the same time :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Ordered for my kids from Dennis. They will "inherit" my UMC-200 when I get my MC-700 which should be coming next week, so I figured I'd get them a little speaker upgrade at the same time :)
Nice... are you gonna do a review for us? :-D I keep looking at them..
I don't need or have a place for them but...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Went to visit my brother in Durham NC, he had a nice surprise for me.

Having Tidal Hi-Fi for about a year now has opened my ears to music I had previously dismissed. This is the most complete collection of Hank Williams (Sr.) work I've ever seen. I ripped all 10 CD's with my Bluesound Vault and listened to the first 4 today. Really interesting, as the roots of much modern music we hear today is there, along with older themes that bring a smile just to think about.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nice... are you gonna do a review for us? :-D I keep looking at them..
I don't need or have a place for them but...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I will probably fire them up in my setup first just to hear them. I'll probably do a mini write up unless I love them and pick up another pair for myself lol. I don't need any more speakers either. I am actually going to put the A/V-2s up for sale to fund my new center...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
They told me that they have policy not to do price adjustments. I tried to get even small credit, but to no avail. Oh well. Their loss. I created return stating damage to box(aka free return) asked for full refund ($54.5+tax). Ordered new one for $38.5+tax. So instead of giving me back $10,I gained $15 back and Amazon just lost $25 (free return and another free shipping plus price difference)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Btw: i know "laser sharp" is thrown often about fancy knives, but this Kyocera is on its own dimension sharp

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Btw: i know "laser sharp" is thrown often about fancy knives, but this Kyocera is on its own dimension sharp
Yep, that is the kind of sharp that will cut you from 1/64" away!
(It cuts before you touch it, or at least before your sense of touch let's you know you touched it)!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis