What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

Bought this yesterday at Walmart
Margot is just too hot! Got to get this one just because of her......LOL!!! Jared Leto did a good job as well! Good selection!

Cheers,

Phil

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Early Christmas present to me because I'm having kind of a bad day.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Yesterday got a bone graft, metal plate, a couple fused vertebrae and a new scar. Oh... and a very sore throat. Will probably get out for $5-10k after "insurance". Woo Hoo!!!
upload_2016-12-16_8-51-59.png

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
@rojo , you "like" my post above? Not real sure how to take that. ;)
Right now it feels like somebody beat me with a baseball bat in my throat. However, it will be nice to move back into the bed soon, after sleeping in the LaZboy for the last 2 months. And get back into the boat. And hold the hairbrush over my head with just one hand, (as futile an exercise as it may be). I will like all that. :D

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
@herbu I like it because that scar is badass. It looks like someone tried to cut your jugular but you survived. After you heal and you're feeling better, don't do anything to discourage the rumors that you got that scar in a bar fight. If anyone gets in your way, just glare at them and your scar will do the rest. Consider joining a biker gang.

Goodband

Goodband

Audioholic
Yamaha BD-S681 (Blu-Ray/DVD/CD/SACD)
yamaha-bd-s681.jpg

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
@rojo , you "like" my post above? Not real sure how to take that. ;)
Right now it feels like somebody beat me with a baseball bat in my throat. However, it will be nice to move back into the bed soon, after sleeping in the LaZboy for the last 2 months. And get back into the boat. And hold the hairbrush over my head with just one hand, (as futile an exercise as it may be). I will like all that. :D
As they say gettin' old ain't for the weak....or poor. Hope you feel better and able to be more active soon!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Little PC Upgrade...well not so little its a big big card
Zotac AMP! Extreme GTX 1080 Card

Want a card that can run 4k at 60FPS and this guy fits the bill for most games

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Due to some unforeseen circumstances I found myself in need of somewhere to put my TV.

Quality is Ok for the price. Two holes on the glass top didn't line up real well with the mounting holes so there are only 3 bolts holding it in place. It hasn't collapsed under the weight of the TV so I guess that's a good sign :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Due to some unforeseen circumstances I found myself in need of somewhere to put my TV.

Quality is Ok for the price. Two holes on the glass top didn't line up real well with the mounting holes so there are only 3 bolts holding it in place. It hasn't collapsed under the weight of the TV so I guess that's a good sign :D

I think that it looks great Alex! What a cute little puppy you have there....LOL!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Little PC Upgrade...well not so little its a big big card
Zotac AMP! Extreme GTX 1080 Card

Want a card that can run 4k at 60FPS and this guy fits the bill for most games

Besides new GPU, I spy with my little eye, Asus X99 Deluxe mobo, Corsair (Vengeance?) DDR4 ram and Corsair CPU water cooling

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I think that it looks great Alex! What a cute little puppy you have there....LOL!!!!

Cheers,

Phil
Thanks man. It was a little more intensive than I planned on for assembly and I probably should have been a little more liberal with the glue, but I can always go back and reinforce spots if need be. It's just to get me by until I move and the whether warms up anyhow.

Lol, she's a little terror. Everyday I pick her up from doggy daycare and the woman claims she should be tired. I have yet to see this. :D

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Lol, she's a little terror. Everyday I pick her up from doggy daycare and the woman claims she should be tired. I have yet to see this. :D
A couple of Benadryl covered in peanut butter should do the trick! Or fence in the yard and buy rabbits!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis