What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Got this in this morning. I needed a warranty repair on the original version Vault (V500) because the early ones had an issue where the mounting of the CD reader had changed from the supplier (TEAC) and that supplier failed to notify engineering at Bluesound. Mine failed, so I took advantage of the deal offered to upgrade to the newer and more compact Vault 2 for just the price differential between the two models. Very happy with Bluesound's support of their product!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Well, this is part of the reason why I went with the IPhone 7 Plus for my personal. Have the LG V20 for work

Apple Watch 2 Nike Edition 42MM: Going on my first run with it tomorrow!

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I trust the new Watch 2 is sturdier and more weather resistant than the original?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I trust the new Watch 2 is sturdier and more weather resistant than the original?
1st Time Apple watch owner, so no comment on sturdier, but for weather resistant, its like water resistant to 35-50 meters, so I am pretty safe if it falls in the toilet

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Been awhile. Bought a new pair of speakers. Should ship the 9th. Good times.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
A dearth of information there. WHAT speakers? Are they an addition to what you have or replacing something?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Picked up a classic titanium...just in time for them to drop the price after I bought it lol. I love this thing though. Use code CLASSIC40 on the classic models for a BIG discount since they are discontinuing them. I bought some for xmas gifts.

https://getkeysmart.com/products/keysmart

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My keys don't jingle and stay together in a more compact state. Keys fold in like a utility knife so they're contained. I have a decent amount of keys and this thing feels a lot better in my pocket. It made it through airport security without issue as well.

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
ok, got it. I was confused since all my keys is my keyless car thingy (not sure if it's standard or an option) and my keychain is a usb flash memory stick. Garage opener is a button in car. front door has a pin code entry lock

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Cool keychain. May grab one of those.

Getting ready for ski season so replacing quite a bit of gear. Wife knew about everything but the new skis. That is until a buddy of mine spilled the beans at dinner Sunday night.

Skiis: Rossignol Soul 7

Boots: Nordica Ace Star 3

Jacket: Dynafit Beast

Berghaus Gortex pro pants:

Mammut foraker hybrid jacket

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
A dearth of information there. WHAT speakers? Are they an addition to what you have or replacing something?
Lol, I'll share more when they arrive. Not 100% sure what I'm getting in terms of finish quality. I'll also explain more about that when they arrive. As for the latter questions, they're nothing too fancy, but I got a heck of a deal on them.

I have probably more speakers than I need, but most are in storage at the moment. Plus I don't exactly have a pair that would fill the need I'm looking to fill. I'm spending a lot of time in my classroom lately so I wanted a pair a good pair that I could enjoy more than the provided school speakers. I'm thinking I'll probably bring the pair I have at my apartment to school and leave the new pair at the apartment. If anything should happen to the pair I built, minus damage to the woofers or tweeters, I can always rebuild. Not as much with the speakers I bought. Like I said, they should ship the 9th and arrive by, hopefully the 12th. Nothing too exciting though ;)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Mine arrived yesterday along with the new Independence Day movie. Now I'm torn between continuing to watch TWD or watch one of these two movies.

Picked this up yesterday at Best Buy

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Mine arrived yesterday along with the new Independence Day movie. Now I'm torn between continuing to watch TWD or watch one of these two movies.
Start Trek is the much better film because it has a much better story line. But they both go BOOM :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

We actually had an incident last night at work where a visitor had a low tire on his rental and the service sent out by the rental company never showed up. Our security was not available. Could have used this. Happened to be on sale today and it has the ability to jump, which I also need because I lent my jumper cables to someone and they never came back...

On sale today:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RZXVQSU?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=kinjadeals-20&ascsubtag=689e9d8d46762eb17abcecd8e554ebf1fee32f93&rawdata=[t|link[p|1788484940[a|B00RZXVQSU[au|5727177402741770316[b|deals

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord

We actually had an incident last night at work where a visitor had a low tire on his rental and the service sent out by the rental company never showed up. Our security was not available. Could have used this. Happened to be on sale today and it has the ability to jump, which I also need because I lent my jumper cables to someone and they never came back...

On sale today:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RZXVQSU?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=kinjadeals-20&ascsubtag=689e9d8d46762eb17abcecd8e554ebf1fee32f93&rawdata=[t|link[p|1788484940[a|B00RZXVQSU[au|5727177402741770316[b|deals
Should be a pretty good unit, I have the 500A version. I just had to use it last night, my 1985 300zx hadn't been cranked in a while.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
I got this one...
upload_2016-11-4_8-36-14.png

upload_2016-11-4_8-37-34.png

It can't inflate a tire, but it's the size of about a half box of cereal, so easy to carry in the car. Got it mainly for my tractor that can sit sometimes for a year between uses. Haven't tried it yet, but should be a lot easier than jumper cables.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis