What are you watching tonight?

L

latapx

Audioholic Intern
Finished watching DUNE last night...beginning of the movie had me (and the rest of my family) thoroughly confused! Took a while and pausing 75 times to figure out what was going on. Sure as hell had the room shaking though!!

1645624919135.png

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
What's this!!:oops: What kind of monster is this!! :eek: it landed close by! run for your life!
image.jpg

Never mind, it's a male moth, thought it was some kind of vampire sucking bug.
Screenshot_20220223-133445~2.png

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Ok, so I ran across this series on Netflix so far pretty cool!
IMG_20220224_164754086_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20220224_074533481_HDR~2.jpg

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Vikings Valhalla!! Netflix! Now! Open the Gate!!
IMG_20220225_065003330_HDR~3.jpg

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Valhalla!! Yes!! Vikings getting no respect! So they take heads!! :D
IMG_20220225_103258645_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20220225_103240253_HDR~2.jpg

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Rewatched "Tenet" since it's on HBO max. It was good the first time, but watching it a second time made it even better!

It was fun catching little details that I would have never picked up in one watch. Its a close call but I think I like it even more than "Inception."

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Guys, what a good streaming service other than Netflix?
Late to the game, but HBO max is my favorite of the ones we have. I'd say it has the most and best adult content overall.

Netflix lost a lot of its bread and butter when 3rd party content went away. Their original content is mostly lackluster, with a few gems here and there.

Amazon Prime just sucks now. They remind me of Blockbuster Video in its final years before Redbox sealed the coffin. Just old sheeeeeet and no-name B and C grade crap. A few good series, but overall if we didn't use the free shipping constantly we'd drop it.

YouTube TV costs as
as much as cable, Disney is a good babysitter but has little for adults outside of SW and Marvel, Hulu is useless.

I think that covers all the ones our family currently has or has recently had. The subs are split up between us, so no one pays for everything.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Late to the game, but HBO max is my favorite of the ones we have. I'd say it has the most and best adult content overall.

Netflix lost a lot of its bread and butter when 3rd party content went away. Their original content is mostly lackluster, with a few gems here and there.

Amazon Prime just sucks now. They remind me of Blockbuster Video in its final years before Redbox sealed the coffin. Just old sheeeeeet and no-name B and C grade crap. A few good series, but overall if we didn't use the free shipping constantly we'd drop it.

YouTube TV costs as
as much as cable, Disney is a good babysitter but has little for adults outside of SW and Marvel, Hulu is useless.

I think that covers all the ones our family currently has or has recently had. The subs are split up between us, so no one pays for everything.
I agree with all of this. I switched my internet to AT&T and get HBOMax included. I suspended Netflix and got Disney+. I can tell right away I won't have it for long after I finish bingeing SW and Marvel content. There may be a few odd Disney movies worth watching but I'm not really into the kid stuff.

It seems like every streaming platform has something and the best strategy may be to get a channel for a short time, watch what you want, then move on.

Jim

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Got in the mood to take it off the shelf after I read about Shout Factory's intention to release a 4K package with collectible merchandise (pins, posters, vinyl, etc.):

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis