What are you watching tonight?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I could tell it's going to be great I only made it to the 3rd episode but it's going to be great I can tell. I love those dark scary movies and shows that take there time building it up. The characters are all great so far as well
It's great and it's different and we liked it very much. Yeah I don't want to say too much.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched first installment of "The Hunger Games" Watching the next one tonight.

1646764236402.png

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Danzilla:

Why the "Winner" icon/response to my Evil Dead post?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Danzilla:

Why the "Winner" icon/response to my Evil Dead post?
Because that is one of my favorite horror movies of all time!!!. I watched it when I was too young too supposed to be watching it and from then on horror movies have been one of my go to genres! It was my first in that category it scared the poop out of me and I loved it!

I watched the remake and it was so bad compared to the original. It made me just want to watch the original even though the special effects are kindoff showing there age

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Because that is one of my favorite horror movies of all time!!!. I watched it when I was too young too supposed to be watching it and from then on horror movies have been one of my go to genres! It was my first in that category it scared the poop out of me and I loved it!

I watched the remake and it was so bad compared to the original. It made me just want to watch the original even though the special effects are kindoff showing there age
Did you ever watch Ash vs the Evil Dead? If not, you have to. It's fantastic if you're an Evil Dead fan.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai

Oh I see.

Yeah, we rented the remake when it first came out and it was okay -- now that I've been heavily invested in the two originals, I need to revisit it at some point. Maybe pick it up on Blu-ray if it's super cheap (I don't think a 4K disc was ever released).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis