What are you watching tonight?

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
A Million Ways to Die in the West

I'm mixed on it, s/o loved it. It's a western with modern vernacular and character personalities. Funny at times. I'm mixed.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Curse of Chucky but I didn't feel like having the crap scared out of me so I bailed about half way through.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Saw "Walking Dead s05e01" last night. Absolutely awesome as usual. :D

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
It was The Judge, sorta dragged there. If you're in the mood for an angst-ridden dysfunctional family drama with Robert Downey as a big city lawyer, coming home to his alienated small town family after the death of his mother and running headlong into his cranky dysfunctional dying father, The Judge (Robert Duvall), this just might be your movie. I didn't like it that much. Confusing family relationships and no character that I actually liked made me want to take the next bus out of town.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I have Vikings s01 & s02 on my HDD. I've been trying to convince my wife to watch with me. But she always says that it's not her type of genre.

Anyway, we started watching Vikings on Sunday. And she was hooked. :D

Next thing you know, we finished s01e01-08 and are now on s02e03. :D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Getting caught up with Game Of Thrones.. I completed season2 and completed E1 and E2 of season 3.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I finished watching season 1 of Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Very good show about an crime underworld family in Birmingham England just after World War 1. Well worth watching, give it a spin.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I have Vikings s01 & s02 on my HDD. I've been trying to convince my wife to watch with me. But she always says that it's not her type of genre.

Anyway, we started watching Vikings on Sunday. And she was hooked. :D

Next thing you know, we finished s01e01-08 and are now on s02e03. :D
We've really been enjoying that series too!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Watched Beetlejuice on BD this afternoon with the family. Not nearly as entertaining as I remembered it...

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I rewatched beetlejuice about a month ago after not having seen it for maybe 20 years. I thought it was still entertaining as hell. A great movie. Some movies don't hold up to memory but Beetlejuice was fun. Another movie I rewatched recently that I had not seen for decades was the original Jaws. Wow what a terrific movie. Honestly that was a lot better than I remembered it being. Strangely I also did the same with Hitchock's The Birds, and honestly that was not as good as I remembered, although there are a bunch of terrific scenes in it.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I watched a fun British noir tonight called Dear Murderer. Nice little movie, great characters and dialogue. This movie deserves to be better known. I now wonder how many other good British noirs of that era have been hiding from me.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Last night, we watched Homeland s04e04, Manhattan s01e13, Gotham s01e05, and Downton Abbey s05e05. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Arrow s03e04. Finally seeing Laurel Lance getting into some action and going down the great path. :D

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Deliver us from evil- had the wife pretty tense- I liked it too.
Good Halloween flick loosely based on actual events

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
John Wick. Not looking forward to the puppy getting killed though.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Stanford at Oregon , Ducks smacking the life outta Stanford lol, Stanford is going no huddle and getting the run game going, hey its in HD !! I just cant hear it :( too well.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I just loaded up on <$10 blu rays from Amazon. Last night I watched The Asphyx. Tonight I watched Absence of Malice. I got my money's worth on both.

Jim

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis