What are you watching tonight?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The wife and I have started watching "Call The Midwife" on Netflix. It's quite well done and the acting is 1st rate, like many British dramas. Although, I did find the line "syphilitic chancre on her vulva" a little off-putting...:eek:

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched Muddy Waters and the Rolling Stones Live at the Checkerboard Lounge last night on DVD. Although this shot in a 4:3 aspect ratio, teh quality of recording from both an audio video perspective is stunningly clean. This is a must have for all of you blues fanatics. Of course I had to grab my harmonica and wail my way through this.. :oops: mistakes and all.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I rented A Million Ways To Die in the West and laughed my way through a lot of it. It was entertaining enough to recommend as a rental.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Earlier tonight, "Hell's Kitchen" on Netflix. Turns out, they don't censor the language on Netflix. Gotta say - that took me by surprise.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Its Tuesday so I am going to take a 2 hour nap so I am awake and fresh for SOA....

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Completed the third season of Game Of Thrones..
S2E5 of Arrow
You know who my favorite character on Arrow is?

It's Malcolm Merlin The Magician. Why? He is the only one with enough brains to wear Kevlar armor. And he moves just fine.:D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The Walking Dead s05e05.

Homeland s04e07.

Downton Abbey s05e08.

Gotham s01e08.

Arrow s03e06.

Hell on Wheels s04e01.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
You know who my favorite character on Arrow is?

It's Malcolm Merlin The Magician. Why? He is the only one with enough brains to wear Kevlar armor. And he moves just fine.:D
If I were forced to choose, it would be the computer blonde

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Deadman Wonderland

I'm still on Walking Dead S03 E11. I dropped cable when season 1 came out, catching up with it now. I still like it, but it is definitely more soap opera than I'd like.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Hell on Wheels s04e12.

Homeland s04e08.

The Walking Dead s05e06.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I am going to catch up on The Newroom, its the last season and I haven't watched any yet, so I watched the last ep of last season yesterday, and now i have a few eps from this season to get through tonight, the show is awesome, but they cut it short to 3 seasons for some reason, its smart, funny, and entertaining, of course it wont got 7 seasons, there are no teen pop stars, vampires, ect...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis