What are you watching tonight?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Game Of Thrones S1E9.. They bumped off Lord Stewart...wtf? I was warned that they kill off the most unlikely of characters...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Game Of Thrones S1E9.. They bumped off Lord Stewart...wtf? I was warned that they kill off the most unlikely of characters...
You'll be in utter shock every season! :D

I think "WFT" is what everyone says towards the end of every season. :eek:

I'm still in shock from what happened in season 4! :eek:

Absolutely one of the most unpredictable series of all times. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dang you guys are tempting me with GOT. I saw the 1st episode only a couple of years ago and I really liked it. Too many great shows darn. I've been DVRing all the Gotham episodes and have yet to see it. Gotta be in the mood for some shows.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Dang you guys are tempting me with GOT. I saw the 1st episode only a couple of years ago and I really liked it. Too many great shows darn. I've been DVRing all the Gotham episodes and have yet to see it. Gotta be in the mood for some shows.
GOT is very good, highly recommended.
Probably better to watch on disk or DRD'd, it gets complicated with all the characters and places.
Gives you a chance to rewind.
Reading the books helped

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
There is an excellent reason why Game of Thrones is rated @ 9.5 on IMDB. The only show rated higher is Breaking Bad @ 9.6 on IMDB. :D

If you could only watch 2 shows in the world, it would have to be the 2 highest rated shows. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think that is why this series is so appealing among other things. :p
It's got magic. ;)

It's got everything.

My wife generally hates sci-fi and fantasy genre including Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.. But Game of Thrones is her absolute favorite show of all times. It's got spell-binding magic.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Started with Masters of Sex Season 1 - so far not terrible impressed tbh

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I have to wait for next year for netflix to host it. I refuse to watch series like these on regular TV
Well, you have plenty until next year - Game of Thrones s01-04, Arrow s02, etc.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I watched a movie on Amazon called The Big Combo. Terrific Noir, I should never have waited this long to watch this one. They say a movie is only as great as its villain, well The Big Combo has a great villain in Richard Conte's Mr Brown. Really a must see for fans of Noir.

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
Last night I recorded "Night of the OZ". First it had a documentary of Ozzy's life. Wow that guy was crazy. After that was a full Black Sabbath concert and I have to say he still sounded pretty good for being 60 years old. They hade the original band except for the drummer and he did an excellent job and fit right in.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
All caught up with previous seasons of Walking Dead.
Current WD episodes going to DVR

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis