What are you watching tonight?

D

Downhere1894

Enthusiast
House of Cards, third watch through... What is wrong with me?
Great show, just watched the whole series last month. Looking forward to next season to see what more craziness Underwood does to keep the power he has.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Great show, just watched the whole series last month. Looking forward to next season to see what more craziness Underwood does to keep the power he has.
Yeah, I get the feeling that season 4 may be the last and it should lead to the final conclusion.

I don't think we've seen the last of Peter Russo's friend, Paul Capra, either.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Completed season 2 of Agents of Shield. It just got interesting from episode 16 of season 2.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
First four episodes of Flash of season 1 now that I've completed Agents of Shield season 2.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
episode 1 of season 3 of Arrow
I haven't gotten that far yet, but so far I've found the flashback sequences the most interesting.

On a side note, in the flashbacks his character reminds me of Dexter Morgan.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I haven't gotten that far yet, but so far I've found the flashback sequences the most interesting.

On a side note, in the flashbacks his character reminds me of Dexter Morgan.
Dont know who Dexter Morgan is :oops:

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched Terminator Genysis again last night. This is such a good flick.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The End Of The Tour A+ Might be the best acting I've seen in a film this year. Segel and Eisenberg were fantastic.

Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
Free HBO this weekend on Dish...

Just watched The LEGO Movie... frickin awesome!
Watching Neighbors right now...

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Started season 1 of Longmire. I'm 4 episodes in. I sort of feel like it's filler until I find something better. It's not bad though.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I can't believe The Flash 2014 TV series is so popular. :eek:

I tried patiently sitting through 4 episodes (1st season) and it was excruciating. :mad:

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Space Channel is releasing a mini series called "The Expanse" written by James S A Corey. I'm on the 3rd book in that series called Abbandon's Gate. I hope they keep close to the characters. Its and excellent read. I'm going to PVR this tonight. :)

Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
Watching the finale of Fargo tonight... another great season...

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Death Becomes Her (1992)
Dolby Stereo / Lucasfilm Ltd THX Sound System / JBL professional.

Black dark comedy with crazy visual effects to bring the story alive or dead depending what you see it? :D

Picked up the region 2 DVD cheap at the market last Sunday £1.00.

NTSC laserdisc arrived last weekend pictured top with PAL laserdisc that I had since mid 90's.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation (2015)
Dolby Stereo TrueHD 7.1 / Lucasfilm Ltd THX Sound System / JBL professional.

This film has sound issues with chapter 8 the water scene when camera looks down over the water hole thing, with some dodgy spike frequency level that shuts the AVR off not that I use the amps I have my system all B-chained powered separately. I soon sussed out how to get around the snag with ether a -4db reduced level at the AVR or -4db bass cut equally across LCRS-SB.

I've had other films with far higher bass levels and levels that reach OVER on the SDDS level indicators and not never once has the AVR shut down.

Well if I can disconcert the amps on the AVR I'm sure I can get around the issue.

The film, has worn off now and I'd sooner watch repeat showings of Death Becomes Her all the way though December as nothing worth seeing at the cinema this week or rest of the month.

Yeah it had loudness and bass and sub bass roaring with vibration what else is new?

Wouldn't mind a 1210mkII to play some film soundtracks that I have on LP.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis