What are you watching tonight?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Have the BD, 2010. This is about an 8-hour series on Netflix.

ps. it seems another season is approved.

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Started a long session beginning with the very first X-files and will carry on, till I get to the end.. Not watching on TV, but via the complete BR set. . Always loved that show.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
The Walking Dead, The Ones Who Live. Actually I watched it at four o'clock this morning it was good!!:D

Also, Daryl Dixon The Walking Dead. Also very good. Monsters run for your life!!! :D

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Started a long session beginning with the very first X-files and will carry on, till I get to the end.. Not watching on TV, but via the complete BR set. . Always loved that show.
I loved that show!!! That's a great idea for a long rewatch of a show! Right now me and some friends are rewatching the Hannibal TV series. I loved that show and they've never seen it. So far their hooked!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
LOVED the X-files. I own all the DVDs and still watch the shows when they appear on Freeve TV.

D

dolynick

Audioholic
Started Formula 1: Drive to Survive, season 1.
I binged the new season over the weekend, wanting to get it done before season open next weekend.

I enjoy the show. As it has gone on, it seems to have shifted away from season race recap to more about the people and politics of the teams. Yes, it's ginned up a bit to portray more drama than what might be true at but it's still a nice look behind the scenes at some of the stuff that goes on off the track.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Young Sheldon's final season last night Resident Aliens 3 season tonight. Love both.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We started watching The Brothers Sun w/ Michelle Yeoh on Netflix. Started out OK, but we're not even half way and the show was already cancelled.

Finished the live action version of Avatar: The Last Airbender this weekend, it is pretty good. A lot of changes from the anime, but still really well done.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I must admit that I watched Barbie today on HBO MAX. It was mildly entertaining, but it really didn't do anything for me. Margot Robbie is hot, but I preferred her in Suicide Squad. Better character, performance, etc. I just don't get what the extreme right people hate about this movie. Kinda like Bud Light which ok now that Trump says its ok because he owns AB stock.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I must admit that I watched Barbie today on HBO MAX. It was mildly entertaining, but it really didn't do anything for me. Margot Robbie is hot, but I preferred her in Suicide Squad. Better character, performance, etc. I just don't get what the extreme right people hate about this movie. Kinda like Bud Light which ok now that Trump says its ok because he owns AB stock.
Honestly I think too much stock is placed on political crap far left this far right that. I know a lot of conservatives here in Texas and NOBODY is obsessing about Barbie Lol. I think that kind of stuff for both parties is kindoff blown up by the media to be honest.

After Covid I got sucked into the political crap and decided after awhile I'm done with it. And have never been happier. Established politicians the elite the corporations the media conglomerates just love it when us everyday people get caught up in all this crap. Most of us are just good people who want the same things really we just don't always agree about it.

I actually enjoyed most of the movie I think because everything is political is right now a lot of the humor they were trying to express went unnoticed unfortunately. I liked Ryan Goslings campy performance and Margot Robbies as well. It was just a lot of good fun in a tongue and cheek way about relationships in general.

The ending is where I felt it kindoff let down. I mean all the buildup for female empowerment for Margot to be all obsessed about getting a vag$na :D. I personally think they were making fun of how guys are obsessed with their dic$ks but it didn't sound right it just didn't come off well. I remember after that scene their was just a silence in the theater. My best friend's mom said out loud she went through all of THAT for that??? And every dude in that theater with their significant other was just busting out laughing. Or trying not to so they wouldn't get into trouble :D

It was pretty hilarious watching it unfold in real time let me tell you

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
My honest review because most of the movie was really pretty good and the satire was great I'd give it 7.5 out of 10. Definitely above average. Better ending would have given it a 9 out of 10 for me

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Since the wife and kids probably won't be able to watch the Bruins vs Maple Leafs because of stupid blackouts, we will likely watch 2 Stargate SG-1 episodes. Last night we tried to watch Season 5 Episode 2 and it was missing in Prime. So we skipped to Episode 3. I hear Episode 8 is also missing. It's listed but shows "Unavailable" ???

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Interested in this, though not sure why they felt the need to go with 20 somethings in space

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Interested in this, though not sure why they felt the need to go with 20 somethings in space
Advance word is that this just might return the Alien franchise to form...hope so.
(and the tv series coming from Fargo's Noah Hawley)

As for 20 somethings in space, from a business standpoint it makes sense to staff a ship with younger crew....they are less likely to develop illness, or tire easily, hopefully will require a lot less of expensive upkeep, etc.etc.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Advance word is that this just might return the Alien franchise to form...hope so.

As for 20 somethings in space, from a business standpoint it makes sense to staff a ship with younger crew....they are less likely to develop illness, or tire easily, hopefully will require a lot less of expensive upkeep, etc.etc.
I know WHY they did it, they want to connect to a younger audience. Just not sure it is the right choice. Plus the unknown actors are cheaper for a TV series lol. They more or less did the same thing with the Resident Evil Netflix show - very young main cast, but the show was pretty good. Romulus looks pretty good and I heard good things about it so far, which is why I am looking forward to it. I mean, Ridley was the producer, so that also lends a bit of hope that it will be good.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

I will definitely tune in. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis