What are you watching tonight?

Matt34

Matt34

Nice I bet that system almost gives you a movie theatre experience with better audio. I'm jealous. :)
Surprisingly, where the sub is now is the best location in my room. I can blend it to the mains from 60-100hz and it just sounds like I have some full range towers in here. Took me awhile to figure that out.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I've forgotten what I've said where.

We've been watching Stargate SG-1 on TV for dinner. I really like this show. We are on season 3. We get two episodes in per night except for the wife and kids Hockey nights when we only get one. I don't care for hockey.

Stargate has been on Prime but I just feel that their change with ads and killing Dolby Vision made the picture worse and I don't even have a 4K TV upstairs. It's a basic 5 years old 65" Samsung. But sometimes the picture quality more closely resembles VHS and not DVD. It's not the wifi. The router is only 15 feet away stuff EPSN/+ and other services comes in beautifully.

At 8pmish I go downstairs to my mancave and watch whatever I feel like.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I've forgotten what I've said where.

We've been watching Stargate SG-1 on TV for dinner. I really like this show. We are on season 3. We get two episodes in per night except for the wife and kids Hockey nights when we only get one. I don't care for hockey.

Stargate has been on Prime but I just feel that their change with ads and killing Dolby Vision made the picture worse and I don't even have a 4K TV upstairs. It's a basic 5 years old 65" Samsung. But sometimes the picture quality more closely resembles VHS and not DVD. It's not the wifi. The router is only 15 feet away stuff EPSN/+ and other services comes in beautifully.

At 8pmish I go downstairs to my mancave and watch whatever I feel like.
Stargate is a really nice series. I finished it but didn't really get into Stargate Atlantis or Universe. Maybe someday.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like Young Shelon is about to kick off its final season tomorrow. I'm in.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Willie Nelson 90th birthday party on Blu Ray. Highly recommended

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Forgot to mention Resident Alien season 3 kicked off last night on Syfy. An entertaining, quirky comedy that has become one of my favorites. Check it out if you haven't already.:)

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
After finishing Lost in Space on Netflix, I still had the urge to watch some Sci-Fi.
Came across a show called Another Life, I forced binge watched my way through.
I had a nagging feeling through the series that the story had potential.
However, it is absolutely let down by terrible, unbelievable characters, awful scriptwriting and pacing. So many times, I was left with frustration, and confusion.
Season 2 did ever so slightly do better, albeit due to characters being killed off. Still not watchable.

Definitely avoid this show if not you not seen it. Almost nothing makes sense, and the writing is done in a way to almost feel like checkboxes were being ticked off.
I feel bad for Katee Sackhoff (of Starbuck fame) for starring in this series.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Resident Alien episode 2 last night NBA Dallas and Phoenix tonight. I do really like Resident Alien. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
After finishing Lost in Space on Netflix, I still had the urge to watch some Sci-Fi.
Came across a show called Another Life, I forced binge watched my way through.
I had a nagging feeling through the series that the story had potential.
However, it is absolutely let down by terrible, unbelievable characters, awful scriptwriting and pacing. So many times, I was left with frustration, and confusion.
Season 2 did ever so slightly do better, albeit due to characters being killed off. Still not watchable.

Definitely avoid this show if not you not seen it. Almost nothing makes sense, and the writing is done in a way to almost feel like checkboxes were being ticked off.
I feel bad for Katee Sackhoff (of Starbuck fame) for starring in this series.
Try Resident Alien if you want a Sci-Fi comedy. You might actually like it.:)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Really impressed by Baldur's Gate, but switched back (beginning of Act III) to a second run in Cyberpunk, this time on hard.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Doom at your Service on Netflix

I have absolutely fallen in love with this show and it's story. Quirky, funny, yet mixed with at times very dark in tone themes and it all somehow seems to come together to just work. Already squeezed in 6 episodes this week and I'm set to bing this weekend.

The trailer does not do it justice.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Young Sheldon final season on Thursdays. If you are a fan of Big Bang Theory this is a great prequel.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Watched a fun move tonight on Prime. 10 Items or Less. Morgan Freeman. Only about 75 minutes long.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis