Upcoming Audioholics Reviews!

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Emotiva UL

I would be interested in a review of the Emotiva UL Pre-amp and Amp. They will start shipping from av123 in a couple weeks. I head to head comparing the audio performance against the comparably priced Yamaha RX-V2600 would also be interesting.

H

Herr D

Junior Audioholic
Hi guys,

I'd very much like to see a review of the TMA Twister 8000 subwoofer (http://www.tmahifi.com).

The reason I'm asking this is that TMA is notoriously elusive when it comes down to online reviews. In fact, there only seems to be 1 shop in Holland who provides these subs, which is usually a bad omen, but I have their Premium line at home and they sound awesome.

If there's any way at all you could get your hands on a twister 8000, I would be forever in your debt.

J

jfaudio

Enthusiast
Update of the Recommended Home Theater Systems Guide

An update of the different systems would be nice.
The current 3000K features a 30" screen.
A solution with a 42" inches ( around 4000$ maybe?) would be nice.

Thank you.

A

Audiacc

Junior Audioholic
hi guys, I never saw anywhere a good, honest comparison of sound quality from a few mp3 players - with blind tests and 2 or 3 pairs of headphones...That's something to defenitely go for.
If all test tracks were encoded at, say, 320 bps cbr mp3 things would be kept simple.
If music mobile phones like Sony's Walkman were included that would be nice, too. Regards!

The13thGryphon

The13thGryphon

Audioholic
Personally, I'd love to see a review of the new NAD Masters Series pre-pro, amp, and universal disk player. Also, a review of the Parasound Classic series pre-pro and one of their multi-channel amps.

I'm also interested in integrated amps between $500 and $800, such as Rotel, NAD, and Cambridge Audio.

Finally, I want to reinforce that it is very much appreciated when Audioholics tells its forum members the whys and why nots of whether you are able to perform a reveiw of a particular product. Knowing why a popular product that is being hotly debated and discussed in the forums isn't being reveiwed is very informative.

M

MikeSp

Junior Audioholic
Follow-up in-depth review of SMS-1

Unless I missed it, there has not been an in-depth follow-up of the initial brief review of the Velodyne SMS-1 and would appreciate reading it. My experiences with the SMS-1 have been very good in calibrating three subs.

MikeSp

J

JackT

Audioholic
It would be interesting to see a review of the Onkyo TX-SR803.

B

BTT917

Audioholic Intern
I'd like to second the "Internet Direct Bookshelf Shoot-Out" idea, with the SVS SBS-01, Axiom M3ti (v.2), Aperion Intimus 632-LR, Ascend CBM-170 SE, and the AV123 X-LS. Maybe even the Home Theater Direct Level 3 Bookshelves.

Or short of that, an individual review of the Ascend.

WorldLeader

WorldLeader

Full Audioholic
Ascend CMT 340SE --- I want to know how these stack up compared to floorstanders and the m22ti. Also please include some pictures, I've yet to see what the 340SE looks like compared to the 340 original.

Thanks!

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I would like to see an upper-mid level ($4,000 - 6,000) speaker shootout for 2.0 enthusiasts. Some speakers I'd like so see compared include but not limited to:

1) RBH 1266-SE
2) Def Tech SC7001
3) Onyx Ref 3
4) Revel Performa F52
5) B&W 804S
6) Paradigm Reference Signature S8

Etc., etc.

P

pbmpharmacist

Audioholic Intern
Also how about reviewing the Denon 2930CI... I'm picking mine up Friday

N

nbourbaki

Enthusiast
agarwalro said:
I would like to see an upper-mid level ($4,000 - 6,000) speaker shootout for 2.0 enthusiasts. Some speakers I'd like so see compared include but not limited to:

1) RBH 1266-SE
2) Def Tech SC7001
3) Onyx Ref 3
4) Revel Performa F52
5) B&W 804S
6) Paradigm Reference Signature S8
To this list I would add the Dali Helicon

A

AndrewLyles

Audioholic
Did the initial theme of this thread die completely or did it move somewhere else? Would love a chance to see what is up and comming in the review pipeline, even if it's only for a week to a month at a time.

Somehow this became the "Request Line" lol...

Upcoming:

Optoma HD81 projector
Logitech Wireless DJ Music System
Olevia 542i LCD TV
VidaBox Slim and Max Media Centers
Denon DVD-3930CI and DVD-5910CI
Slim Devices Transporter
Etymotic reference earphones
much, much more...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com