Turkey Of The Year Award

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
We're getting close to the festive date: voting for the winner!

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Seriously? You all think it's better than the Teleportation Tweak?!? Rock, paper, scissors...I think paying $60 to have your system improved over the phone wins.

Now, having Patrick win - that's a different story.
I don't know.

Someone should win the tele tweak. I'd like to see what you get.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I'll be honest I feel sorry for the guy, can it be that he's mentally impaired? I just don't believe that a sane person can say or do the things that he does.
Or the other reason is that the guy is worthy of an Oscar.

What about the little clock for Turkey of the year?

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
The little clock has been around for a while hasn't it?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll be honest I feel sorry for the guy, can it be that he's mentally impaired? I just don't believe that a sane person can say or do the things that he does.
Or the other reason is that the guy is worthy of an Oscar.
My vote is that he's going for an Oscar. He reminds me a lot of a guy that I used to know, now that I've read his posts here. In his videos (that I've seen), Patrick comes across like an idiot. However, his posts here are very well written and intelligent. The guy that I knew was very smart, very clever, and a complete liar. He would weave lies together over periods of months if not years.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
My vote is that he's going for an Oscar. He reminds me a lot of a guy that I used to know, now that I've read his posts here. In his videos (that I've seen), Patrick comes across like an idiot. However, his posts here are very well written and intelligent. The guy that I knew was very smart, very clever, and a complete liar. He would weave lies together over periods of months if not years.
Yeah his writing style doesn't ring of a person with a legitimate mental aberration, but man if for some freak reason he really is, his parents are going to have a rude awakening one day when their home is on fire.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
I think the contest ought to be revised to include multiple turkeys. Like Patrick and the couple of geniuses that defended his right to "free speech" and post here.:p

Last edited:
emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Agreed, it does seem like he may be stringing us along. Then again, what he's done with the paper is stupid/dangerous. He has scorch marks on the back of his power filter!

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Just for the record, I have no idea how long the Clever Little Clock has been around, but at least a few years. Technically it could have one years ago if such a contest had been around.:D

My vote goes to the ERS paper because it makes no sense and is potentially dangerous.;)

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Patrick 82, he's got everyone and everything beat!:eek:

Just by discussing him we're feeding into what ever drives his attention seeking behavior.
I'm not sure if he is actually mentally disturbed or just an A-hole looking for a laugh.
Either way I'd prefer to forget he was ever here. Some of his posts over at Head-Fi were funny in a disturbing kind of way. But for some reason they just weren't funny here.
I'm glad he's gone.

At this point I'll be voting for the clock out of sheer principle.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I found one... the Magic Box Sound Enhancer Input Transformer!!! WOW!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Magic-Box-Sound-Enhancer-Input-Transformer-300b-KT88_W0QQitemZ300167261942QQihZ020QQcategoryZ12050QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
It's only $100, that's a DEAL!

It said:
"If you ever use MIT audio interconnects, you may curies about the 'magic box' beset on it. It is actually an great innovation in audio engineering.
Really? I was kind of curious.

Here we develop our own magic box implemented by our novel audio transformer technology.
Novel eh? So you read the transformer a bedtime story? :D
1 This tiny box will extend the sound spectrum, giving you deep and tide base together with extended high, wider/deeper sound stage.
I love tide base, and wider or deeper sound stage (your preference).

2. And also you will even listen more music detail and better music separation. Everything is better after you connect it into your audio system.
Everything is better? Do I have a million dollars? I bet it doesn't beat my tice clock :D

3. It work very like a Sound Enhencer/Maximizer but it work passively, no power input required and sound very natural and vivid, nothing artifact.
Good, I hate fossils in my audio equipment.
The core of this magic box is two 1:1 repeating transformer, made by expensive amphorous core and wired by biflayer topology.
Biflayer, a flayer done twice??? :confused:
You can see our frequency spectrum at fihure3, our transformer technology give this magic box incredible frequency response: 10~100k +-0.2db and almost no phase shifting even at 1Mhz frequency.
Fihure3, so it has Adolf Hitler power because it resembles Furher?
Our Magic Box is made by thick chrome base stainless chassis, pure silver internal wire and high grade gold plated RCA jacket. We do our best to made it indispensable for all real audiophiles.
Chromed stainless, because audiophiles love redundancy. And yes, it's easily disposeable.

I know it is very hard to convince you a passive device can enhance music detail and extend both end of frequency response!
Yes, so please let me try it free....
I will keep patience and accumulate more credits for this wonderful product. If you even use it, it will be most indispensable device ever installed in your audio system."
Yes, I want to know how to keep patience and accumulate credits for Pac-Man... and yes, it probably would be the most awesome doorstop in the world :D

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis