Trump GUILTY of Fraud

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not the first person to suspect this:

>>>“You wonder, what does Putin have on Donald Trump that he always has to be beholden to him, his buddy in vileness?” Pelosi said last week in an interview on MSNBC.<<<

Trump Org doing business in Russia?

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
I'm not the first person to suspect this:

>>>“You wonder, what does Putin have on Donald Trump that he always has to be beholden to him, his buddy in vileness?” Pelosi said last week in an interview on MSNBC.<<<

So after 3 years of Phony Trump Russia stories. Beat to death every night by the National news media which even resulted in a 3 year investigation called the Mueller Report and now everyone knows was all a complete hoax. Even the Democrats No longer bring it up. There is still one delusional gullible guy on the planet that still believes the hoax Mr._Clark. Somebody please tell Mr._Clark about Santa Clause. The Easter Bunny and the Monster under your bed.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't have time to finish but thought this was interesting...

Do I think Russia was working with Trump on the 2016 election? No.

Do I think Trump was running his businesses while in office? Yes.

Do I think Trump has ties with Russia in business? Yes.

Do I think Republicans need to quit calling Democrats communists? Yes. ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

Totally agreed.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic

When Facist communist dictators assume power they will do whatever it takes not give it up power.
They will attempt and usually succeed to put there opponent in jail
They will strip there opponents of all finances preventing them from assuming power from the Facist communist dictator
They will attempt to prevent there opponent from participation in the election including removing there opponents from ballots
When all else fails Facist communist dictators will have their opponents assassinated.
Currently America has a Facist communist Regime instead of a dictator. The
Puppet being controlled by the Regime is mentally incompetent. The Facist Regime wants to use this puppet so they can stay in power
None of the Regimes Fraudulent attempts to eliminate there opponent is working.
Instead Joe Biden will be eliminated in a historic landslide election

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The fact that Trump asked for a delay suggests he might expect to have difficulty coming up with the money.
. . .
It's a lot to come up with in such a short period of time, and Trump is somewhat restricted because a judge is overseeing his business so he can't cook his books to pay the judgement based on his prior book cooking. Trump also can't get a loan from any business that does business in New York for three years.*
. . .

*The court order actually says:

>>>The Court hereby enjoins Donald Trump and the Trump Organization and its affiliates from
applying for loans from any financial institution chartered by or registered with the New York
State Department of Financial Services
for a period of three years.<<<(emphasis added)
Trump's lawyers are now saying (indirectly) that Trump can't come up with the bond:

>>>“The exorbitant and punitive amount of the judgment coupled with an unlawful and unconstitutional blanket prohibition on lending transactions would make it impossible to secure and post a complete bond,” Mr. Trump’s lawyers wrote to the appeals court. . . .

Mr. Trump appears to be struggling to line up a bond in the defamation case as well. He has until early next month to do so, and his lawyers recently asked a judge to either grant him more time or reduce the size of the bond. <<<

The appeals court paused the lending prohibition, apparently to make it easier for Trump to obtain a bond. Still, it's clear that Trump is having difficulty coming up with the money.

Too bad for Trump that the courts won't let him bond out with hot air instead of cash. He definitely has a lot more of the former.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
When Facist communist dictators assume power they will do whatever it takes not give it up power.
They will attempt and usually succeed to put there opponent in jail
They will strip there opponents of all finances preventing them from assuming power from the Facist communist dictator
They will attempt to prevent there opponent from participation in the election including removing there opponents from ballots
When all else fails Facist communist dictators will have their opponents assassinated.
Currently America has a Facist communist Regime instead of a dictator. The
Puppet being controlled by the Regime is mentally incompetent. The Facist Regime wants to use this puppet so they can stay in power
None of the Regimes Fraudulent attempts to eliminate there opponent is working.
Instead Joe Biden will be eliminated in a historic landslide election
Wrong on so many levels.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Trump's lawyers are now saying (indirectly) that Trump can't come up with the bond:

>>>“The exorbitant and punitive amount of the judgment coupled with an unlawful and unconstitutional blanket prohibition on lending transactions would make it impossible to secure and post a complete bond,” Mr. Trump’s lawyers wrote to the appeals court. . . .

Mr. Trump appears to be struggling to line up a bond in the defamation case as well. He has until early next month to do so, and his lawyers recently asked a judge to either grant him more time or reduce the size of the bond. <<<

The appeals court paused the lending prohibition, apparently to make it easier for Trump to obtain a bond. Still, it's clear that Trump is having difficulty coming up with the money.

Too bad for Trump that the courts won't let him bond out with hot air instead of cash. He definitely has a lot more of the former.
The Corrupt Regimes attempt at stripping Trump of all his money will fail. Most important Nobody cares about this except for a few far left whackjobs. Trump will be elected president in November and you can be sure money is something he will never have to worry about

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The corrupt Regime is attempting everything I stated. You must have zero access to any type of news media
Actually, I have access to all news media I just happen to believe in the facts which you apparently don't have access to. BTW Trump was the worst President in history and has a huge list of deplorable things he has done in his miserable life. You my friend are on the wrong side of history.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Actually, I have access to all news media I just happen to believe in the facts which you apparently don't have access to. BTW Trump was the worst President in history and has a huge list of deplorable things he has done in his miserable life. You my friend are on the wrong side of history.
Saying Trump is the worst President in history just like saying Biden is the worst president in history is an opinion not a fact. If you think Trump has had a miserable life you are on the wrong side of reality

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Saying Trump is the worst President in history just like saying Biden is the worst president in history is an opinion not a fact. If you think Trump has had a miserable life you are on the wrong side of reality
Drumphy is easily the worst president in history, and is a traitor to boot. Drumphy has had a privileged life, making others miserable is more like it.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Bonscott is a very bad person.
It is a fact that he drinks from the toilet, and wears the same socks for weeks at a time even after his feet get wet.
He was once caught masturbating to a copy of "Mein Kampf"
He has been known to put ketchup on steak.
I hate Bonscott.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Bonscott is a very bad person.
It is a fact that he drinks from the toilet, and wears the same socks for weeks at a time even after his feet get wet.
He was once caught masturbating to a copy of "Mein Kampf"
He has been known to put ketchup on steak.
I hate Bonscott.
You are the type of deranged person that should not be allowed to be within 150 feet of a school or own any type of gun.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Drumphy is easily the worst president in history, and is a traitor to boot. Drumphy has had a privileged life, making others miserable is more like it.
He owns Hotels and Golf courses all over the world that employees thousands of people. Maybe you should ask any of those people if he makes them miserable

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
He owns Hotels and Golf courses all over the world that employees thousands of people. Maybe you should ask any of those people if he makes them miserable
He owns your little booty...nod, nod...wink,wink.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Trump's lawyers just proposed an August 12 trial date in the Florida documents case.

>>>For the past eight months, former President Donald J. Trump and his lawyers have used nearly every means at their disposal to delay his federal trial on charges of mishandling classified documents until after the election in November.

But in court papers filed on Thursday evening, the lawyers made an abrupt turnabout. In a filing to the judge overseeing the case, they repeated their complaints that Mr. Trump could not be tried fairly until the election was concluded, but then proposed a new date for the trial of Aug. 12, almost three months before Election Day and just weeks after the Republican convention to choose a party nominee.<<<

The NYT article speculates that Trump may want to schedule the documents case to block the January 6 case until after the election on the theory that the January 6 case could be more damaging politically. That's a possible motive, but it's not at all clear it's the correct one.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
He owns your little booty...nod, nod...wink,wink.
So I get it You were born a Man but think you are a woman. Or the other way around. You should really find help because no matter what people tell you. You are not Normal. In fact. You are Fucked up. Suicide rate is high for people like you. So find help

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis