Trump GUILTY of Fraud

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Summary judgement on civil fraud charges in New York state. GUILTY!!!
All family business licenses are revoked.

Now the collection process and how much. Which properties will have a nice lean on them?

Six other charges may go to trial on Monday.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Wonder why Ivanka is not part of it. I guess she had her hand out in China.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Summary judgement on civil fraud charges in New York state. GUILTY!!!
All family business licenses are revoked.

Now the collection process and how much. Which properties will have a nice lean on them?

Six other charges may go to trial on Monday.
Yes, summary judgement cases are not common. It means there is overwhelming incontestable evidence and a judge can rule on it without argument. I fought one of those cases while chairman of our Pharmacy board. We did our homework after a lawsuit and asked for summary judgement. The judge agreed and ruled in our favor. As I understand it, the facts have to be exceptionally cut and dried. This is very bad news for Trump and his organization to lose by summary judgement.

I had a PEX plumbing failure at the Lake right after the remodal. I found there was a class action lawsuit. I got hold of the attorney and he honestly did not know his ass from his elbow.

So, I got the facts together and filed my suit in Park Rapids, and asked for summary judgement. The Attorney for PEX was on the phone to me the next day, literally begging to settle. So I did, and came out whole with no attorney fees.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Yes, summary judgement cases are not common. It means there is overwhelming incontestable evidence and a judge can rule on it without argument.
Seems to me that the 91 other charges he faces are of the same nature....we know he did every damn thing he is accused of doing, we all saw most of it as it happened.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

The only issue now is the prolonged appeals.
Will lenders also call their loans to be paid in 30-60 day?

Some programs talked about this, worry that Judge Cannon wight get him off with such a ruling.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The only issue now is the prolonged appeals.
Will lenders also call their loans to be paid in 30-60 day?

Some programs talked about this, worry that Judge Cannon wight get him off with such a ruling.
How does Judge Cannon play a role in this one?

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Seems to me that the 91 other charges he faces are of the same nature....we know he did every damn thing he is accused of doing, we all saw most of it as it happened.
I'm not sure I'd go quite that far. There is no summary judgement in criminal cases. Also, the burden of proof is much higher in criminal cases and he can demand a jury trial.

The outcome in the OJ Simpson criminal trial vs the outcome in the OJ civil trial is an example of the differences between criminal cases and civil cases.

Having said that, it's hard to imagine how he could be acquitted on all 91 felony counts. The Florida documents case appears to be exceptionally strong. The arguments in defense of Trump in that case do not pass the laugh test.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

How does Judge Cannon play a role in this one?
It doesn't but some were worried that she might help the trumpster by declaring a Summary Judgement by dismissing the case before her. It didn't happen but she is dragging it way out.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It doesn't but some were worried that she might help the trumpster by declaring a Summary Judgement by dismissing the case before her. It didn't happen but she is dragging it way out.
I'm no fan of judge Cannon, but I don't think she's (improperly) dragging it way out as of right now. There are legitimate issues with regards to security clearances that will require more time than a typical criminal trial.

>>>Most of all, Judge Cannon made clear her preference that the trial be put on the docket sooner rather than later. “I don’t want to have delays,” she warned the defense team, then concluded by promising to issue a ruling “promptly.” Less than 72 hours later, she set the May trial date, which falls two months before the Republican National Convention, when Mr. Trump, the current Republican front-runner, could be at the start of a general election campaign.<<<

She previously set a very early trial date that was described as "utterly bananas" by one person.

>>>Judge Aileen Cannon sets "utterly bananas" trial date — but experts expect Trump to delay case
Cannon set a trial date in two months but "Trump barely has a defense team in place" . . .

The Daily Beast reported that Cannon has slated Trump's trial for August 14, a far cry from most federal trials, which often take up to a year or more as all parties ready themselves for legal battle.

"This is utterly bananas," wrote The Daily Beast's Jose Pagliery. "Judge Cannon just set Trump's Mar-a-Lago classified docs trial in August. That's 2 months away. If this sticks, she's doing him a favor by getting this out of the way before the 2024 election heats up."<<<

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Good grief so the "punishment for this is. Engoron ordered that some of Rumps business licenses be rescinded as punishment. All I see, this is a slap and this is filled with so many loop holes. We would be in freaking jail.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Yes, summary judgement cases are not common. It means there is overwhelming incontestable evidence and a judge can rule on it without argument. I fought one of those cases while chairman of our Pharmacy board. We did our homework after a lawsuit and asked for summary judgement. The judge agreed and ruled in our favor. As I understand it, the facts have to be exceptionally cut and dried. This is very bad news for Trump and his organization to lose by summary judgement.

I had a PEX plumbing failure at the Lake right after the remodal. I found there was a class action lawsuit. I got hold of the attorney and he honestly did not know his ass from his elbow.

So, I got the facts together and filed my suit in Park Rapids, and asked for summary judgement. The Attorney for PEX was on the phone to me the next day, literally begging to settle. So I did, and came out whole with no attorney fees.
Or he didn't show :D. I won two lawsuits with summary judgement because the plaintiff didn't care to show up.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Good grief so the "punishment for this is. Engoron ordered that some of Rumps business licenses be rescinded as punishment. All I see, this is a slap and this is filled with so many loop holes. We would be in freaking jail.
This was for the civil fraud lawsuit the State of New York filed against the various Trump companies. This trial has not yet begun. What with 91 criminal charges against Trump, it's easy to forget about this civil fraud case.

The Washington Post said:
NEW YORK — A judge overseeing a $250 million lawsuit against Donald Trump ruled the former president and his company committed fraud by inflating his net worth in business transactions, narrowing the scope of what the state’s attorney general must prove at an upcoming civil trial.

New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron also ordered the cancellation of Trump business certificates and imposed sanctions on attorneys representing him, two of his adult children, two other company executives and the business for repeating arguments that failed multiple times previously and were called “borderline frivolous.”
It also represents a victory for New York Attorney General Letitia James (D), who had asked that Engoron simplify the upcoming trial by deciding in advance that fraud was broadly committed so the state would need to prove only specific illegal acts.
One of the punishments will be revoking the NY State business licenses of the Trump Organization. Because Trump's business headquarters are in NYC, where Trump has major real estate interests, this will have a major impact. Additional civil liabilities, sanctions & fines may follow after the trial, depending on the outcome.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Was just reviewing some of the whining the drumphies are spewing about valuation. Good grief. They're actually complaining about a low valuation they campaigned for to save on taxes in the first place ... and making it seem like something the judge (who of course hates the drumphies etc) came up with. Good grief they're so inside the grift they don't even recognize it?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So, did Trump attempt to purchase a firearm while under indictment for multiple felonies? Thats a charge they are hanging on Hunter Biden. Not trying to defend Hunter Biden but maybe they both need to be put in prison.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis