stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone liked or likes The Tubes? "She's a beauty" cheesy but good!:D

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone liked or likes The Tubes? "She's a beauty" cheesy but good!:D
Talk To Ya Later, Piece by Piece, No Not Again, Love Bomb, Don't Want To Wait Anymore, The Monkey Time. It's all good.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I wonder what became of the smaller "one hit" or "two hit" bands, although I've seen the show Bands Reunited on VH-1C, there were so many bands in the 80s.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I wonder what became of the smaller "one hit" or "two hit" bands, although I've seen the show Bands Reunited on VH-1C, there were so many bands in the 80s.
I remember My Sharona by The Knack, Only song I ever heard by them. Also Video Killed the Radio Star by The Buggles, Cars by Gary Numan, You Spin Me Round (don't remember the band), and Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I remember My Sharona by The Knack, Only song I ever heard by them. Also Video Killed the Radio Star by The Buggles, Cars by Gary Numan, You Spin Me Round (don't remember the band), and Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood.
You spin me round: Dear Or Alive, an angry Boy George look-a-like(Pete Burns)! I saw him on tv, he's been trying to get a sex-change, looks more bizarre today than then. The Knack had a gig on PBS, they still rock.

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
The Knack had another song Good Girls Don't that had an MTV video and I think is pretty good. My Sharona is usually the only song people remember by the Knack.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
That's right, Good Girls Don't, not as popular though. See if you remember this: the band was called Diesel, their only big hit was Sausalito Summer Nights.....remember?:D

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
That's right, Good Girls Don't, not as popular though. See if you remember this: the band was called Diesel, their only big hit was Sausalito Summer Nights.....remember?:D
You have got to be kidding me! My brother in law always talked about that and I had never heard it. A remaster/release of Diesel was released a year or two ago and I bought it. There are a few other good songs on the disc too.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis