Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Man, I can see this show getting cancelled about mid-season. :D

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
The only redeeming aspect I see is "Ally McBeal's" character.
Be-otch with attitude, and she plays it well.
I doubt that is enough to carry the show.
Maybe if Supergirl had chosen mud-wrestling as her alter-ego career path, it would make an entire season!:rolleyes:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
If she's going to be called "Super" girl she should have bigger boobs.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I saw the pilot episode. Man I thought it sucked big time. The only good character was "Ally McBeal". :D

What a shame. I really wanted it to be so much better.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
(rant on)

They could have given McBeal the super powers and let her be an egocentric, super;)ficial, conceited, spoiled rich beotch who gets inconvenienced with having to deal with the low-life's when the situation demands it. THAT would be fun - a reluctant super hero who is pissed at the villains more because they made her miss her mani-pedi than because they are villians!
The authorities try to look the other way because she is a bit spiteful in her treatment of these guys, but the media is pressing the issue. That is classic superhero conflict stuff.

Instead they take what should be a strong, confident female character and make her into some high drama sorority girl obsessed with herself!

"It's not a bird, it's not a man, it's Supergirl" Seriously, that is the new catch phrase?
...some how the writers thought the emphasis should be more on "girly girl" than on hero.

(rant off)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
(rant on)

They could have given McBeal the super powers and let her be an egocentric, super;)ficial, conceited, spoiled rich beotch who gets inconvenienced with having to deal with the low-life's when the situation demands it. THAT would be fun - a reluctant super hero who is pissed at the villains more because they made her miss her mani-pedi than because they are villians!
The authorities try to look the other way because she is a bit spiteful in her treatment of these guys, but the media is pressing the issue. That is classic superhero conflict stuff.

Instead they take what should be a strong, confident female character and make her into some high drama sorority girl obsessed with herself!

"It's not a bird, it's not a man, it's Supergirl" Seriously, that is the new catch phrase?
...some how the writers thought the emphasis should be more on "girly girl" than on hero.

(rant off)
I can't even rant because I'm beyond disappointed. :D

It was almost as bad as one of those kids Disney shows. :eek:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Based on the previews shown on YouTube, it was obvious this show would be a pile of shiz.

Don't waste your time. Supergirl was never done right in the past and this certainly won't be any good either.

Watch Daredevil on Netflix!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Wow, this pilot would make the baby Jesus cry :oops:
(Note taken from Taladega movie, not meant to have any religious overtones)

At least the SuperGirl from Smallville was Hot. Now I know why I am a Marvel Fan (Minus Nightwing of cource!)

Go Go Teen Titans in 2016 on TNT w/ Nightwing!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just watched that video clip. I kinda liked it. :) Some shows have sucky pilots but then improve on it. Might be a nice change of pace. Hey, at least it's not a reality show. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I think it was rushed. It would have fared better with a 2 hour premiere. That actress is quite adorable when she has her glasses on. She kinda reminded me of Laura Prepon.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I like the Supergril character.

I think the problem is in the writing/story and directing.

And yes, rushing the story line was a horrible idea.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis