So the Steam vent used for everything now?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
The one where PLASMAS TO BE BANNED IN THE UK was the op then it degenarated into a free-for-all!:D
I want this to be put into my personal file around here. That I had not one post in that thread, and had nothing to do with it. :D

My posts are nothing but highly informative, and helpful. :D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
nice new avatar sheep.

hmmm, my 2 cents:

when I put up one of my subwoofer polls, I'd rather put it in the steam vent rather than the subwoofer forum because:
1st, I don't really need the newbie vote
2nd, though it's about a subwoofer, other people will not really learn anything from my thread ... therefore, instead of cluttering the other learning forums, I put it in the steam vent :)

re: the music threads, like mazer said, doesn't really talk about music per se (as per the music forum description), i consider the "name that tune" threads to be more of a game than anything.
If you don't want the newbie vote, make it so you can see who voted. Then sift through the crap.

You can learn plenty from a poll thread. Have everyone tell WHY they chose what they did, and you'll get a great discussion going. Unless it's about politics or Religion. Then it will get nasty.

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis