Signature / Avatar?

Dagostar

Dagostar

Audiophyte
This thread answered my question before it was even asked :)

about why I couldn't set my avatar, but now I know.... and "knowing is half the battle" yes I just did quote the old GI JOE cartoon.

I do have another off topic question.... are new users not allowed to use the quick reply function?

thanks,

-dagostar

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
about why I couldn't set my avatar, but now I know.... and "knowing is half the battle" yes I just did quote the old GI JOE cartoon.

I do have another off topic question.... are new users not allowed to use the quick reply function?

thanks,

-dagostar
Mine has never worked.

B

BrianATS

Audiophyte
Hello,

Could someone tell me if the post count has changed for adding a signature? I don't see it on my CP. Thanks!

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
I just registered, and this is my second post. Is there a limit for how early I can upload an avatar or use the signature function? If not, where do I set it?

--
ketch90
HP DV6700t, Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221
M-Audio AV40 Speakers
no,there is no minimum post count,

you have to know the secret handshake,

you have to wear the correct brand shorts,

and you have to drink the right beer,

then ! maybe ! the double secret AH club will vote you in after a long and exhausting hazing period(if you pass that),

if you pass that,then you will get a secret invitation,(but it's secret so you might not get it)

if you are lucky enough to find it,then MAYBE ! JUST MAYBE ! (after you pay the dues)
they ! (they being a very secret underground society of audio holics) MIGHT let you in ! (I have been trying for almost 4 years now,and they still have not let me in,(so don't get yer hopes up).

I can't talk anymore or they will find me and kill me for giving out all this privileged info.

best of luck to you,

this message will self destruct in 8 seconds....

Hello,

Could someone tell me if the post count has changed for adding a signature? I don't see it on my CP. Thanks!
I have 6 posts but cannot add avatar or photos :confused:
PS,the same goes for you two,be vewy vewy caweful !

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis