Signature / Avatar?

GregLee

GregLee

Audioholic Intern
5 posts, huh. But that just encourages contentless posts like this one.

ketch90

ketch90

Audioholic Intern
5 posts, huh. But that just encourages contentless posts like this one.
But my other posts were legit questions about sound cards and monitor isolation pads (lol I just found out what they are called today)

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Alex wants to get a dog - LOL

Oh, sweet mother...

That is Niki. I just didn't take the picture, man. It was the photo taken by the rescue organization and is the first image of her that I ever saw.
Adam,

Alex is jealous, I think he has decided a good dog, like Niki, would make a much better pet than his monkey, espeically after taht Chimpanzee went bezerk and lterally tore off tha ladies face ... an now amulti-million 5 or so lawsuit.

Later Rocko is calling :D

MidCow2

GregLee

GregLee

Audioholic Intern
I'm at 7 posts now, soon to be 8, but I still can't make an avatar or signature. Maybe I'm not doing it right? My avatar is a young thrush I snapped in my yard. Or it would be, if I could make one.

GregLee

GregLee

Audioholic Intern
Whew. Finally I have an avatar. It took 8 posts, though, or maybe 5 would have worked if I had waited awhile.

ketch90

ketch90

Audioholic Intern
Whew. Finally I have an avatar. It took 8 posts, though, or maybe 5 would have worked if I had waited awhile.
Mine worked after 5 but I had to close out my browser and open it up again.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
As long as your signature isn't really long and annoying with a big picture then I can probably tolerate it.

H

Histep

Audiophyte
Where do I find avatars? are there generic ones on this site?
Do most people list their equipment in their signature?

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
When I see an avatar that made an impression on me, I usually comment on it.

But nobody yet comment on mine. :(

Is it that bad? :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
When I see an avatar that made an impression on me, I usually comment on it.

But nobody yet comment on mine. :(

Is it that bad? :confused:
I thought that somebody commented on it yesterday. Maybe it's been a couple of days, though. I think that the person asked if it was one of the built-in Windows desktop images.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Mmm, Birds. Tasty.:cool:

I know how to catch them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Mountains of Blues.

I thought that somebody commented on it yesterday. Maybe it's been a couple of days, though. I think that the person asked if it was one of the built-in Windows desktop images.
That was not a comment, that was a question, two very different things. ;)

Looks like the Blue Ridge Mts to me...cool color....
Now, Jamie, you're the first member to have a positive comment on it. Thank you very much so sir.
They are indeed some blue mountains, because of the light or time of day, whatever. They are indeed blue, because I spend most of my life in the mountains (where I use to work and live), and also because I love Blues for the longest time in my life.
So now you have it; Bob is a Bluesman (I'm also a musician for over 40 years) that loves playing in the high mountains where his true love is.

Thanks again Jamie, ;)

Bob

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis