Signature / Avatar?

ketch90

ketch90

Audioholic Intern
I just registered, and this is my second post. Is there a limit for how early I can upload an avatar or use the signature function? If not, where do I set it?

--
ketch90
HP DV6700t, Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221
M-Audio AV40 Speakers

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hi, and welcome to the forum! You need to have five posts first. After that, you go into the "User CP" menu near the top of the page on the left side, and you should see the menus for creating a signature and avatar.

ketch90

ketch90

Audioholic Intern
Thanks a lot. This is my 3rd post, now to see if anyone responds to my question in a different thread.

--
ketch90
HP DV6700t, Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221
M-Audio AV40 Speakers

ketch90

ketch90

Audioholic Intern
I was thinking either an interrobang or a similar symbol that nobody knows about lol

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was thinking either an interrobang or a similar symbol that nobody knows about lol
I Googled that and think it's interesting. Kind of an evolution of language. Whatever you do, don't take a pic of your pet ... that's so ... :D

Just kidding fellas. Adam, Dave and MC2 are not laughing. I'm gonna put my helmet on and await the barrage of hurled rocks. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
yeah.. that is interesting... Too bad the best avatar ever is taken....

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
You may want to try and take a screen capture of the Top Gun volleyball scene as that is probably one of the coolest most heterosexual moments of our time. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Actually that's unethical. Did you cheat in school too?
So, are you ethical...monkey-photo boy? If so, I want the details.

Cheat in school? Heh. I'm a lackluster professional, but I was an academic superfreak.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So, are you ethical?
How did this become about me? :confused:
I can only remember cheating once but that was for fun.
Well, getting credit for work I didn't do was okay too.
Wait, I just remembered cheating another time ...
we could be here all night doing this. :rolleyes:

I always assumed that was your dog but now that I look,
I can see the dog in the sig has a different face.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I always assumed that was your dog but now that I look,
I can see the dog in the sig has a different face.
Oh, sweet mother...

That is Niki. I just didn't take the picture, man. It was the photo taken by the rescue organization and is the first image of her that I ever saw.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How did this become about me? :confused:
I think that you know what I meant! I was implying that, if you were ethical, then your avatar photo was taken by you - hence, there would be an interesting story behind it. That's all. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh ... I thought your avatar was not your dog and I thought the point on monkey ethics referred to me having a pic of a monkey that I don't actually own.

I just like saying 'how did this become about me?'. It's a great way to field any criticism.
Try it during your next review. :D

I've been 'off' all day. :eek:

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just like saying 'how did this become about me?'. It's a great way to field any criticism.
Try during your next review. :D
I like that! I'll try to remember that in eleven months. Either that, or I'll at least ask for a reach around. :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis