Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
his response on the transmission line speakers just seemed so off the cuff without any thought
I think it's interesting that he states:

Transmission line speakers will have a severe time delay in the bass output. Transmission lines are a band aid for garbage woofers with no low end extension. They are harder and more complex to build, more expensive, and are a complete waste of time.
And then

Here are my ultimate tower recommendations if we can relax the budget a little, but not go crazy high:
Readily Available:

Philharmonic 3 $3500pr.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Not IMO. Being obnoxious is unnecessary. Some people can get away with it if they're very knowledge (example - DS-21), but obnoxious behavior is just immature and bad form. You just said what has been on a lot of peoples' minds.
To be fair, I doubt I was all that much better ten+ years ago, and probably by some accounts I'm not much better now either :p A little time interacting here will probably mellow him out.

Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic
To be fair, I doubt I was all that much better ten+ years ago, and probably by some accounts I'm not much better now either :p A little time interacting here will probably mellow him out.
One can only hope. Time and Experience....

Gordon

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
If people put away the bravado

that comes with being on the internet, then things would move along much nicer

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Not IMO. Being obnoxious is unnecessary. Some people can get away with it if they're very knowledge (example - DS-21), but obnoxious behavior is just immature and bad form. You just said what has been on a lot of peoples' minds.
Wait just a minute...I'm obnoxious and immature and people seem to like me just fine...

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
One can only hope. Time and Experience....

Gordon
Well your buddy might be a bit different. I've seen him around on other forums popping up when the requisite topic is mentioned for a while now.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
If people put away the bravado

that comes with being on the internet, then things would move along much nicer
I wonder how that would translate for my avatar....

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
WTF, I dont come on for a day and I miss all this fun, you guys really just pissed me off, now I have to search for this thread, god help you if it has been deleted, god help you... First Hostess goes out of business now this, sob..

Last edited:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
It is right there ^^
I seen it thanks, lol... I don't get it?

I think when someone on here suggests something, in the form of information, it has nothing to do with anything that another member suggests {or should have nothing to do with it}.... I say "I would buy the ascends" and someone else says "get the Pioneers and save the money for a rainy day" or what ever. That is why people ask questions to get answers, their are not correct answers, especially since Ill bet 90% of the people that come on here and ask "what ht should I buy for $8K?" ever buy any of it... some do, but not many, a lot of them posts are post count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and never again.... So who gives a sh!t, now if someone wants to argue about another members answer, it will get silly fast, because who gives a sh!t, this is an internet forum board about speakers, look out the window there is an entire world happening out there.... I know I get upset very fast, maybe from years of abusing steroids but "Hulk, get ANGRY" then the cops come, and my wife is picking me up with that look on her face, and my lawyer has a huge smile on his, and I know a lot of people {in person} tend to agree with me just because its easier, I like being on here where there isn't just a bunch of yes men, I am a member of a few forums since I have many hobbies, guns, gym, hotrods, choppers, late 60's early 70's muscle cars, tools, ect.... And I like how no one knows you and some little retard from idaho can tell me to gfm self and not get his head stoved in....

Anyway... surge protectors dont do shyte..

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Come on, brother. I'm two beers done already. Where are the pics?

Wait...I hope that didn't sound creepy. :eek: I just want to see your wife naked.

:D
I kind of do too, if I pull it off, I will send pictures...:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks for that. I was curious about who was being discussed, so I took a look around. Then, the ADHD kicked in and I gave up....
You could also have looked at the posts by the OP...only posts in the past month were in that thread. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis