Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic
So, please forgive me all for my short and attitude induced response on a recent thread. I can not believe, that in the spirit that life is conducted on this chat board, that people actually respond as I witnessed and got sucked into.

I am amazed that people really act like that... :confused:

Gordon

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
So, please forgive me all for my short and attitude induced response on a recent thread. I can not believe, that in the spirit that life is conducted on this chat board, that people actually respond as I witnessed and got sucked into.

Gordon
He's been inducing headaches and confusing surges, spikes and direct lightening strikes for years, and only posts on that one subject exclusively .
Doesn't seem to have slightest interest in the forum's main topic.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Is it free to push a finger in your chest?

I would like to do it unless it costs something...

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan

Gordon
It happens. Notice my join date, 2004, but low post count. I ran into some idiocy from a piece of work shortly after I joined who still posts here, though he's mellowed somewhat over the years. I just went away for awhile I was so turned off by his them versus me positioning. Actually, I think AH is one of the more polite audio forums, even though I've been referred to as a "keyboard commando" by the administration.

Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic
He's been inducing headaches and confusing surges, spikes and direct lightening strikes for years, and only posts on that one subject exclusively .
Doesn't seem to have slightest interest in the forum's main topic.
I picked up on that his posts tend to go that way.

Thanks Rick.

Gordon

Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic
It happens. Notice my join date, 2004, but low post count. I ran into some idiocy from a piece of work shortly after I joined who still posts here, though he's mellowed somewhat over the years. I just went away for awhile I was so turned off by his them versus me positioning. Actually, I think AH is one of the more polite audio forums, even though I've been referred to as a "keyboard commando" by the administration.
Thank you for that. I had drifted away for a while as well more from being busy then from idiocy. And I admit my posts don't always get in deep only because I don't always have a pile of time to devote to a report narrative in my responses, so I tend to be short in length. But never-the-less dont really expect to be insulated and beat down...:D

Thanks!!!!

Gordon

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The beauty of the internet is that, unlike someone physically being in your face calling you an idiot, it's just some text on a screen...you're one click away from it not being there. :) My philosophy is that I come here to interface with friends, and to sometimes get into real discussions about things. If someone is being a jerk - it won't last, and I have beer. ;)

Not to downplay your comments. I don't like having people be abrasive to me, either, even on the internet. Calling me stupid, though...well, while maybe impolite, it's tough to say they're wrong. :eek: :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think we've been over this before. That is what the "Ignore" list is for :) People can go on whatever tirade they want and you never have to see it.

Example: Ridikas.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I think we've been over this before. That is what the "Ignore" list is for :) People can go on whatever tirade they want and you never have to see it.

Example: Ridikas.
I love him. Per Ridikas, I've got one of the best systems around. Apparently my PB13U is the best subwoofer in the world, and my Klipsch setup ranks quite highly in his books. You're clearly just jealous because you picked the wrong equipment :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I love him. Per Ridikas, I've got one of the best systems around. Apparently my PB13U is the best subwoofer in the world, and my Klipsch setup ranks quite highly in his books. You're clearly just jealous because you picked the wrong equipment :p
My sub is on his list too :)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So, are you gonna make me search for this thread!? Really? For real?:mad:

:D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I may have been a little hasty posting to ban riddikas or whatever his name is but his response on the transmission line speakers just seemed so off the cuff without any thought. Once in a while, he does post without being abrasive or abnoxious. Still, if he could just plant his feet in his mouth before posting to take the edge off, I think he could offer a lot of insight.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, you're a moron.

There...I brought it to you. :D
That's completely beside the point.;) Still haven't found it yet.:eek: Which just points to my first sentence, I guess....

jerk...:D

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I may have been a little hasty posting to ban riddikas
Not IMO. Being obnoxious is unnecessary. Some people can get away with it if they're very knowledge (example - DS-21), but obnoxious behavior is just immature and bad form. You just said what has been on a lot of peoples' minds.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis