Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Just found a new and interesting website.

www.decide.com

"Become a Decide Member
Access the full range of Decide's shopping features.

Price Predictions
Save hundreds per year by knowing if prices will go up, stay flat, or go down.
Price Guarantee
You'll know the best time to buy guaranteed. If we're wrong, we'll pay you the difference.
Model Prediction
Don't buy the wrong model. See the latest info on future models being released.

Free trial, then $2.50 a month
."

Seems a little, um, weird to me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've heard of camelcamelcamel.com several times on Amazon.com comments, so I believe that they are legit.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Camelcamelcamel forced my hand to purchase my 30" Dell monitor, Onkyo TX-NR809 AVR, ShopFox cabinet saw, DeWalt 13" planer, lots of Xbox Live Gold memberships and Live Points, my 2nd Xbox 360, and probably many other things that I can't think of.

It is freaking awesome and horrible for my wallet at the same time. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
There's that one and "the traktor" I believe it's called. Basically the same thing. They send alerts when a price hits one you pre-set and shows you a history chart and so on and so forth.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Took a free air measurement of the new sub then thought something awful was going to happen so I quickly shut everything down.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Camelcamelcamel forced my hand to purchase my 30" Dell monitor, Onkyo TX-NR809 AVR, ShopFox cabinet saw, DeWalt 13" planer, lots of Xbox Live Gold memberships and Live Points, my 2nd Xbox 360, and probably many other things that I can't think of.

It is freaking awesome and horrible for my wallet at the same time. :D
Sounds like I better stay away from it. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Did you think that someone would find out that you weren't paying for their air?
Pretty much. I watched "The Lorax" the other day, the new one, so I'm pretty paranoid about not paying for air right now.

On an unrelated note. I was curious as to what the inside of my own power unit looked like, but am too lazy to actually open it so I just googled it instead.

Apparently it looks something like this:

I see a battery, a big torroid and a bunch of other "stuff"

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks guys, so which one of you was it asking me what I was wearing while flipping pancakes really fast in the background and breathing heavy at 2 am last night? :mad:
Sorry about that. I was breathing heavy because I'd been running. I got nervous when I thought one of your neighbors heard me making my way through their yard.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It's coffee made in Greek style... so it gets lots of foam, and then cream-milk (fat fat milk)
With Ukrainian pastries and chocolate.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

My wife is absolute master on this

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
It's coffee made in Greek style... so it gets lots of foam, and then cream-milk (fat fat milk)
With Ukrainian pastries and chocolate.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

My wife is absolute master on this
Why why why would you set me up like this?:eek:
Sarcasm overload in process.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis