Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My socks are on...for now.
I meant me but it's not like it was ever going to make a lot of sense.

I got my low voltage ran down one side of the room and fished out the wall. I guess it's time for the 120 volt to make it's way to the back corner. I'm taking Swerd's advice and waiting til I'm done-er to post pic's.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sweet. This is the first week in awhile that has seen a greater percentage of visitors be new rather than returning to the philharmonic website.

Are you still working on that room? I feel as though I was just a young man when it all started..........................

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sweet. This is the first week in awhile that has seen a greater percentage of visitors be new rather than returning to the philharmonic website.

Are you still working on that room? I feel as though I was just a young man when it all started..........................
Still on it. It's gonna get worse before it gets better. I've got half my sectional couch stacked here in ManTown and a sub, surround and rear surround cleared out of one corner of the living room so I could get to walls. What a pain. I decided not to cover the popcorn ceiling so that I wouldn't have to clear out the middle of the room. This is slow going because it's occupied space.

Edit: Oh yeah, the other thing I was doing was checking for messages. Nothing yet.
I got a message.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Still on it. It's gonna get worse before it gets better. I've got half my sectional couch stacked here in ManTown and a sub, surround and rear surround cleared out of one corner of the living room so I could get to walls. What a pain. I decided not to cover the popcorn ceiling so that I wouldn't have to clear out the middle of the room. This is slow going because it's occupied space.
Oy vey. I don't envy you right now. It's not even fun making fun of you anymore :p:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oy vey. I don't envy you right now. It's not even fun making fun of you anymore :p:D
If it was easy, girls would be doing it. I've already had the girl tell me a couple of times that this was my idea and she was happy before. The problem is that I hated it before. F^%&ing exposed wires running down my walls? I don't think so.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
If it was easy, girls would be doing it. I've already had the girl tell me a couple of times that this was my idea and she was happy before. The problem is that I hated it before. F^%&ing exposed wires running down my walls? I don't think so.
Wires running down the walls, turns into whole room renovation......sounds about right :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Farmer denied permit to build horse shelter. So he builds giant table & chairs which don't need permit. :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
For curious parties, my avatar:

A fraction of a second later....

No dogs were injured in the making of this post.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
lol, was he howling "Noooooooo!" in that last picture? :)

Steve

P.S. I was justing playing snowball catch in the backyard with my pup, she loves that game.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
lol, was he howling "Noooooooo!" in that last picture? :)
I don't think I could photoshop much better than the real deal there :D

Of course if memory serves, I think he was able to cut out at the last millisecond and avoid the snowball of doom.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
are you not still quite young? :rolleyes:
Well what's young.....?

(To be said in philosophical hipster voice.)

If you're as old as you feel, I feel like an 85 year old man with an extremely arched back from sitting here slumped over this bleeping computer.

Grad school cannot end soon enough.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well what's young.....?

(To be said in philosophical hipster voice.)

If you're as old as you feel, I feel like an 85 year old man with an extremely arched back from sitting here slumped over this bleeping computer.

Grad school cannot end soon enough.
GET RID OF IT!

I can answer by contradicting, what's old

Old is.... all those people who are at least 5+ years older than what you are :D
I feel young and agile, ready to jump :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
GET RID OF IT!

I can answer by contradicting, what's old

Old is.... all those people who are at least 5+ years older than what you are :D
I feel young and agile, ready to jump :p
The computer? Can't, my classes are online. Although they end the 16th and then I'll have enough credits for my masters. However, I missed applying for graduation for winter I believe so I have to apply for the spring and wait until May to actually "have" my masters.

I'm ready to jump too............right out the window. Good thing I'm on the first floor :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis