Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I doubt it, when I was red, he got me to green with 1 rep and I was like positive 15K after that....
I remember taking you from red to full green before.

That's when I learned a valuable life lesson...that love isn't always reciprocated. :(

:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
love isn't always reciprocated.
You need to work on your image. Buy a black leather jacket. Slick your hair back. :D

Adam, when is the forum switching over to the new communist format where we're all the same?

I guess I'll check out AH on FB. Maybe my answer lies there in the land of likes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, when is the forum switching over to the new communist format where we're all the same?
I don't know. After reading the news, part of me thought, "Well, it's time to go dark and start the war." :D

Not my style, though, so I figure that I'll just wake up one day to a new format and know it'll never be the same. Oh, well. I've got to get going. I'm pretty busy letting people know that I like the cat videos that they spent the effort to hit the "share" button on.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Fun stuff for a vacation. First the well was leaking so we had to keep shutting it off and turning it on when we needed to fill the tank or have no water. It was a cracked pipe to the primary tank because it was both old and not optimally installed (no unions, so the cracked portion had to be CUT out, perhaps had been incorrectly repaired previously). Got that all squared away and now we have a problem with the septic backing up. Pulled the lids and found it completely full with water, meaning there's a problem with the leach pipe... >sigh< Not much of a vacation :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Uggh. Sorry to hear John. I had to deal with septic issues last winter when it was 10 below and had to dig it up to get it emptied. No fun at all. Ours ended up to be an issue with the "flushable" wipes my wife and daughter had been using. I hope it is an easy fix and you can get back to (or start) relaxing.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Uggh. Sorry to hear John. I had to deal with septic issues last winter when it was 10 below and had to dig it up to get it emptied. No fun at all. Ours ended up to be an issue with the "flushable" wipes my wife and daughter had been using. I hope it is an easy fix and you can get back to (or start) relaxing.
Yeah, he mentioned that because we had some stuff at the bottom of the tank, but only a small amount. Might have been from when my daughter was here and using those too, because we certainly know to use septic safe everything, and he did mention those basically don't break down at all.

They just left and it is nearly a worst case scenario for us unfortunately. Roots got into the distribution box (it was completely filled with roots and dirt and was completely dry) and the roots grew up and completely filled a 20' 4" line all the way to the tank. They stopped there and said they'll likely have to replace everything from the box down. That means excavation, permits, and more or less a whole new system from the box down :(

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
413025 points about to be flushed away without so much as a foul odor.
So close to a half million, but so far at the same time, its a cruel world, I gave you some last minute positive rep for old times sake, I'm nothing if not sentimental...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis