Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
What...the...?! How much does someone have to eat before they overflow a toilet so much that it actually begins to seep out of a stall? :eek:

Also, I really hope that:

was a typo. :p

"Dude, stop licking the floor!"

"Back off, man. It's my birthday."
Well I mean I didn't lick it, but I'm not saying I didn't rub my finger in it and sniff it just to be sure.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex is deleting posts now?
It didn't read right ...

Anyway, no pic's yet.

When my knee was killing me I was at work without fail.

I spend a day driving to get speakers and I'm considering staying home.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
It didn't read right ...

Anyway, no pic's yet.

While your knee is recovering, search Google Images for "MBOW1 3-way" and have fun. There seem to be lots of nicely done DIY cabinets for this design.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1185&bih=719&q=mbow1+3-way&oq=MBOW1+&gs_l=img.1.0.0i24.1689.4839.0.8331.6.5.0.1.1.0.66.278.5.5.0....0...1ac.1.54.img..0.6.277.-pbxZBGt6n8#imgdii=_

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
It didn't read right ...

Anyway, no pic's yet.

I can't believe there are still no pics up? I would set them up in the kitchen and see what your wife says about it, I put a pair of towers in my kitchen one day just to wash them off, someone from c-list was coming to look at them and they were in the storage room and dusty. My wife came home and was like "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, you are NOT having these big speakers in the kitchen, that is where I draw the line, NO!!!" She wouldn't even let me explain she just covered her ears and walked away saying "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO" my son said "I think you broke mom"...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So Cheryl asked if there was anything she needed to know. I of course said nooooooooo. She guessed that I had bought a speaker or something ... then she remembered that I had shown her the pic's from Audiogon. At first I denied it based on her calling it the $400 thing because I got it for a little less but thought that to be ungenerous. I mean she guessed the model! I was waiting for her to figure out that I drove down to get them but it appears that I may still have the ability to surprise her. That's sweet, right?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
She just thought you went for a sandwich and stopped for ice cream.
She would have caught me out on the open road with a phone call had traffic not been so demanding of my attention.
For safety reasons I had to miss that call.

Why am I awake? I was asleep.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Tuesday ... ughhhh.

18 minutes to get the f^%& out ... this is no way to live.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I AM SO SICK TODAY, MY THROAT IS SWOLLEN, MASSIVE HEADACHE, AND STIFF NECK.... WTF!!!!!! My house keeper just brought by chicken soup, ginger ale, orange juice, and halls cough drops, I didn't even know my wife called her, she dropped everything in the kitchen and ran out the door saying "No quiro que se enferman" and a bunch of por favor lo sientos.... LOL, I feel terrible...

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear. Sounds exactly what my wife has right now. Stinks because we had such a beautiful weekend and she felt like crap and hardly went outside.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
One of my employees just won a $10,000 scratch ticket, he is on vacation, texted me the good news... His text reads "hey boss, I quit, 10K for $5 not to shabby" I texted back "congrats, reinvest it 2000 more tickets, imagine how much you can win, lol"....

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Salamander Rack should be here today, along with a pair of shower filters. Although, I ordered teflon tape to go with the shower filters figuring it would all get here at the same time and save me a trip to the hardware store. Instead Amazon shipped the teflon tape separately and via USPS so it should get here in like 4 weeks.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I wonder if we all neg repped the monkey on the last day before the changeover, if we could get him to red.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I wonder if we all neg repped the monkey on the last day before the changeover, if we could get him to red.
I doubt it, when I was red, he got me to green with 1 rep and I was like positive 15K after that....

I am feeling a little better but still not great, I took 4 tylenol and 2 advil cold and sinus, some OJ and water for breakfast, and chicken soup for lunch, tea throughout the day with honey and lemon, as well as some Jakemans Anise lozenges {these things are amazing}... Now around 8pm, I'll have a glass of warm whiskey, some tylenol PM and try to go to sleep... Last night was horrible hopefully tonight is not that bad...

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
First time I read it I thought it said shower slippers. I wonder if Adam has ever reviewed them.
Possibly, they're the one's he recommended to me not too long ago. So he's either reviewed them or he might have them.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis