Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Honestly, the side effects to test-e can be dealt with, take some good omega 3 supplements like krill, fish, oil and borage oil, ect., eating low fat and high protein, and then offsetting the estro negs with a strong aromatase inhibitor... Then of course being responsible, nothing comes with out hard work, take small doses, eat lots of natural protein, and have a perfect gym routine... SO 6 days a week, twice a day, for 90 mins each time for 6 weeks at a time {2 weeks off between cycles} and only do that for 6 cycles, which puts you just shy of a year and depending on your body type and structure I have seen guys put on 25 lbs of muscle!!! I was always a big guy, 6'5 size 16 shoe, big hands, big shoulders, just a big guy, never needed "help", always worked out and hard {my issue was overtraining and not eating enough}... I had 20" biceps when I was 20 years old, then a friend started getting huge gains, and I seen a few others, and I wanted it, a few years later, arms and calfs are 23", shoulders and traps should be in magazines, ect... But now I am paying for it, not because of the drugs, but because of my training, shoulders are torn up, back feels far from new, knees feel worn out and make noises like a 1930 model a's suspension.. Luckily someone told me about omegas, eating right and estrogen control... But now I am only working out 5 times a week, I eat too much, and its not as important to me, I really wonder why it ever was... I started as a boxer/mma enthusiast, going to the gym and trying to build speed, then a found out I had freakish leg strength and upper body, so I started getting into it, then I wanted more that my body could give me... If I had to do it again, I would do it naturally...
Yeah, not planning on taking any, I just get curious about other drugs.

25-lbs. of muscle in a year is frickin impressive lol. My understanding is test and steroids simply help you recover faster inbetween workouts, allowing you to do 'more work' and therefore more muscle... is that pretty much the jist?

Is the testicular shrinking side effect because when the artificial testosterone is added then the body doesn't make as much of its own? So estrogen goes up and you combat that with natural remedies?

I imagine the side effects is largely dose dependent..

Yeah I do. Lol. She still winks at me every time I go in there and she hasn't changed at all still hot
Pics?! :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Thanks mate :D dunno how those rear tyres will go so much fun in the dry with the 6.0ltr v8 and 6 speed manual gearbox

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I envy you, the Holden's that you can get downunder.... Prices are ridicusly low compared to Opel.... around here
Well we can't get the V8's you have, would be too expensive (due to taxes)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Hahaha Latino that made me laugh.
I was just at a car event on the week end waiting for the videos and photos to come through blew 14 sets of tyres off. They sure do mate.
HSV's are still really famous still....
And the CSV have just released the new model :).

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hmm. People must be bored if my post about a three breasted girl does not even get a comment. Sad day boys. Sad day.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I just re-issued my Sun Pass (thingy for the toll booths). Pretty much a requirement down here.

For Adam:
New herbs arrived: 'Trainwreck' and 'Cheese.' Trainwreck does what it implies, Cheese is more productive/mellow. Both are pretty common strains, call it the equivalent of a popular micro-brew.

These are what are commonly called skunk because they're hybrids (a blend of indica and sativa) and have a really strong smell.

Trainwreck Strain Information - Leafly
Cheese Strain Information - Leafly

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Hey she's hot too!! But I can't look passed Steph I've seen her naked multiple times

I have seen a bunch of them naked, all shapes, sizes, colors, and configurations... :D lol, you seen your wife naked multiple times, lol.. I see my wife naked twice a day minimum since we moved in together years before we were married...

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
we moved in together years before we were married...
I'm getting the marriage pressure biiiggg timeeee... not sure if I want to... not for any reason.... What made you pop the question?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis