Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Can't reach the remote?
Not the RTI for changing the source, but can control the western digital from my phone so switched it.

I quit drinking (I'll try harder) lately and now don't know what to do while most everyone else is wrecked on Sunday.

#gettingold

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
She's using his bag of weed for a pillow. :D
Haha. There is some truth to that.

THC = The Hangover Cure

She smoked Sour Diesel and went to sleep, I'm going to smoke something more heady and watch South Park lol.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Weed, lol.. I just never understood it, do some deca durabolin go to the gym and have something to show for it...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Weed, lol.. I just never understood it, do some deca durabolin go to the gym and have something to show for it...
From wiki:

Because nandrolone is not broken down into DHT, the deleterious effects common to most anabolic steroids on the scalp, skin, and prostate are lessened to a degree; but is rather broken down to the much weaker androgen dihydronandrolone. The lack of alkylation on the 17α-carbon drastically reduces the drug's liver toxicity. Estrogenic effects resulting from reaction with aromatase are also reduced due to lessened enzyme interaction,[SUP][1][/SUP] but effects such as gynaecomastia and reduced libido still occur in larger doses because of other mechanisms. Other side-effects of abuse can include erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular damage, as well as several ailments resulting from the drug's effect of lowering levels of luteinizing hormone through negative feedback. Erectile dysfunction is attributed to the weaker action of dihydronandrolone in the penis since dihydrotestosterone is a known sexual modulator.
Seems like you'd have less to show but hey, it's your prick. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Cut my hair a little bit ago. It had been a while.

Still no sign of the pack rat this weekend. It was destroying stuff, then I saw it Thursday early AM (like, 1AM), leading me to order a Havahart trap...and then I never saw it or any signs of it again. Hey, I'll be happy if it's moved on, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I put out some peanuts and raisins yesterday, but I don't see any signs of disturbance (they aren't in the trap, yet, but sitting out on the floor).

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Sounds like you got a wine list for herb.
In olden times we had weed and no weed.
Heh, yeah, there is lots of variety available. Last 10 years stuff has gotten sttrrooonnggg too. It's not imported anymore, and people growing take it very seriously.

She smoked something called 'Purple Kush' - which is more for rest, pain relief and anxiety.

I smoked 'Girl Scout Cookies' which is a 'hybrid strain' (productive but chill).

Got four or five strains around, and some hash oil and kief (the pure crystals, basically concentrated THC) for if I want to get melted.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
From wiki:

Seems like you'd have less to show but hey, it's your prick. :D
lol, thats what they tell kids in high school to scare them, I know wiki is a great source for medical information, lol but I can tell you first hand, it doesnt effect the function in a negative way, I don't do it anymore but when I did it would be such the opposite it was frightening sometimes, now that probably had a lot to do with the heart rate skyrocketing, and the adrenaline pumping but it was HARD to deny the effects...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Heh, yeah, there is lots of variety available. Last 10 years stuff has gotten sttrrooonnggg too. It's not imported anymore, and people growing take it very seriously.

She smoked something called 'Purple Kush' - which is more for rest, pain relief and anxiety.

I smoked 'Girl Scout Cookies' which is a 'hybrid strain' (productive but chill).

Got four or five strains around, and some hash oil and kief (the pure crystals, basically concentrated THC) for if I want to get melted.
That's kind of like Adam having a bunch of different kinds of beer around.

lol, thats what they tell kids in high school to scare them, I know wiki is a great source for medical information, lol but I can tell you first hand, it doesnt effect the function in a negative way, I don't do it anymore but when I did it would be such the opposite it was frightening sometimes, now that probably had a lot to do with the heart rate skyrocketing, and the adrenaline pumping but it was HARD to deny the effects...
The dosages and duration of use would have varying effects. I know wiki is sometimes off base on their info. I'm still not taking steroids ... nor did I smoke any weed ... today.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
That's kind of like Adam having a bunch of different kinds of beer around.

The dosages and duration of use would have varying effects. I know wiki is sometimes off base on their info. I'm still not taking steroids ... nor did I smoke any weed ... today.
GO get some test-e try it out, lol...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
What's the real scoop on that?

What are the benefits vs side effects?
Honestly, the side effects to test-e can be dealt with, take some good omega 3 supplements like krill, fish, oil and borage oil, ect., eating low fat and high protein, and then offsetting the estro negs with a strong aromatase inhibitor... Then of course being responsible, nothing comes with out hard work, take small doses, eat lots of natural protein, and have a perfect gym routine... SO 6 days a week, twice a day, for 90 mins each time for 6 weeks at a time {2 weeks off between cycles} and only do that for 6 cycles, which puts you just shy of a year and depending on your body type and structure I have seen guys put on 25 lbs of muscle!!! I was always a big guy, 6'5 size 16 shoe, big hands, big shoulders, just a big guy, never needed "help", always worked out and hard {my issue was overtraining and not eating enough}... I had 20" biceps when I was 20 years old, then a friend started getting huge gains, and I seen a few others, and I wanted it, a few years later, arms and calfs are 23", shoulders and traps should be in magazines, ect... But now I am paying for it, not because of the drugs, but because of my training, shoulders are torn up, back feels far from new, knees feel worn out and make noises like a 1930 model a's suspension.. Luckily someone told me about omegas, eating right and estrogen control... But now I am only working out 5 times a week, I eat too much, and its not as important to me, I really wonder why it ever was... I started as a boxer/mma enthusiast, going to the gym and trying to build speed, then a found out I had freakish leg strength and upper body, so I started getting into it, then I wanted more that my body could give me... If I had to do it again, I would do it naturally...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis